ATTN: Anthony Sloan

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonathan Bond, Mar 27, 2003.

  1. Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
    email address!

    I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!

    Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu

    Tags:

  2. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
    > email address!
    >
    > I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
    >
    > Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu

    It's gotta be about the Blur. Share! Details! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

  3. Doug Taylor wrote:
    > "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
    >>email address!
    >>
    >>I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
    >>
    >>Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu
    >

    > It's gotta be about the Blur. Share! Details! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

    No news for you.

    Check back in a month or so. ;)

    Jon Bond

  4. John G

    John G Guest

    Doug Taylor wrote:
    > "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
    >>email address!
    >>
    >>I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
    >>
    >>Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu
    >

    > It's gotta be about the Blur.

    Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate Monkey, 29" SS

  5. John G wrote:

    > Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate
    > Monkey, 29" SS

    If he's not, he oughta be. That bike rips! I just yesterday received and installed the piece
    d'resistance, a Titec flat tracker wiiiiiiiiiiiiide, RED handlebar. Titec has some really good deals
    on their website.

    I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

  6. John G

    John G Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > John G wrote:
    >

    >> Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate
    >> Monkey, 29" SS
    >

    > If he's not, he oughta be. That bike rips! I just yesterday received and installed the piece
    > d'resistance, a Titec flat tracker wiiiiiiiiiiiiide, RED handlebar.

    rub it in, why dont'chya.

    > I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

    I keep the SS a helmet and gloves in the rack at work so it's always ready to go. When I'm having
    some stress, or need to blow off some steam, I jst follow the hourly smoking crew outside and
    take a quick rip around the block and I feel MUCH better. ( And I'm back in before they snuff out
    thier butts ;-)

  7. Doug Taylor

    Doug Taylor Guest

    "Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

    Ah, life is good when one has a choice of bikes to ride.

    Last year, I have to admit that the rigid SS saw less use than the season before, once I started
    getting into the new dualie with disc brakes. That combo just blew me away. By the fall, the SS saw
    more use, until I broke the rear axle on a night ride. This season, both will be up and running.

    The poor bike that has been left behind, not having been ridden in 2 years, gathering dust in the
    cellar: the hardtail.