ATTN: Anthony Sloan

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
email address!

I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!

Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
> email address!
>
> I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
>
> Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu

It's gotta be about the Blur. Share! Details! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Doug Taylor wrote:
> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
>>email address!
>>
>>I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
>>
>>Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu
>

> It's gotta be about the Blur. Share! Details! Inquiring minds want to know. :)

No news for you.

Check back in a month or so. ;)

Jon Bond

Doug Taylor wrote:
> "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Sorry bout the public message, but [email protected] doesn't seem like it would be a valid
>>email address!
>>
>>I've got a quick question for ya, couldja email me? Thanks!
>>
>>Jonathan (dot) Bond (that funky at symbol) tufts (dot) edu
>

> It's gotta be about the Blur.

Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate Monkey, 29" SS

John G wrote:

> Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate
> Monkey, 29" SS

If he's not, he oughta be. That bike rips! I just yesterday received and installed the piece
d'resistance, a Titec flat tracker wiiiiiiiiiiiiide, RED handlebar. Titec has some really good deals
on their website.

I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

Anthony Sloan wrote:

> John G wrote:
>

>> Nahh.... Jon's been hanging w/ the Rage folks... He's probably looking at the Karate
>> Monkey, 29" SS
>

> If he's not, he oughta be. That bike rips! I just yesterday received and installed the piece
> d'resistance, a Titec flat tracker wiiiiiiiiiiiiide, RED handlebar.

rub it in, why dont'chya.

> I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

I keep the SS a helmet and gloves in the rack at work so it's always ready to go. When I'm having
some stress, or need to blow off some steam, I jst follow the hourly smoking crew outside and
take a quick rip around the block and I feel MUCH better. ( And I'm back in before they snuff out
thier butts ;-)

"Anthony Sloan" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> I can't hardly decide which new toy to ride these days.

Ah, life is good when one has a choice of bikes to ride.

Last year, I have to admit that the rigid SS saw less use than the season before, once I started
getting into the new dualie with disc brakes. That combo just blew me away. By the fall, the SS saw
more use, until I broke the rear axle on a night ride. This season, both will be up and running.

The poor bike that has been left behind, not having been ridden in 2 years, gathering dust in the
cellar: the hardtail.