(ATTN) Bear Brook Riders

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John G, Mar 17, 2003.

  1. John G

    John G Guest

    Shameless commercial plug:

    On your way back home from a good days ride, remeber to stop by the Brick House Drive-In @ 1387
    Hooksett Rd (Rt. 3/28) in Hooksett.

    They have THE BEST hand dipped Onion Rings in teh state, and if you really have a hankering for
    somethig special, order a Buffalo, Texas Buger Grinder the "house special/secret hot sauce".

    (The onwer is a MTB'er, and a good friend of mine. ;-)

    They will be opening for the season this Saturday the 22nd. (I will be the first in line @
    about 11:15 ;-)

    Tags:

  2. Kayak777

    Kayak777 Guest

    Ummm, a buger grinder. Now if they would just start selling beer... How is the snow cover in Bear
    Brook now? We had so much snow down in MA that its still kind of difficult to ride, even with mondo
    wide tires, unless you stay on the dirt roads. Hopefully the trails in BB are packed down a little
    better due to ski/snowmobile traffic.

  3. kayak777 wrote:
    > Ummm, a buger grinder. Now if they would just start selling beer...

    he brews it in his basement ;-)

    > How is the snow cover in Bear Brook now? We had so much snow down in MA that its still kind of
    > difficult to ride, even with mondo wide tires, unless you stay on the dirt roads. Hopefully the
    > trails in BB are packed down a little better due to ski/snowmobile traffic.

    very hard-packed, and slickery from the thaw/freeze cycles... studs mandatory.