Attn: Carla (Chunks and Black Label)

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Carla, this might be why there were no Chunks and no Black Label at the
> NYC Bike Show:
>
> http://www.nybma.com/events/blbc_june.html
>
> I'll be at the Raccoon Rally. You kids have fun.
>
> CC

Shyte! We should have gone to that instead of the Bike Show. The Bike Show
was a real stinker this year, nobody (and I mean nobody) showed up...We
walked in, had a couple of Brooklyn lagers and walked out. We didn't even
bother to take pics...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G wrote:

> Shyte! We should have gone to that instead of the Bike Show.

Carla, dear, check the date again. It's JUNE 25.

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Carla A-G wrote:
> >
> > Shyte! We should have gone to that instead of the Bike Show.

> Carla, dear, check the date again. It's JUNE 25.
>
> CC

Ok...I need to lay off the drugs...

Is it June already?

- CA-G