Attn DAs: Mass birth child abuse (MAJOR error in Williams Obstetrics)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Todd Gastaldo, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners BRIAN,
    SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:

    Washington County DA Robert Hermann may not do anything (his Child Abuse Hotline did nothing; see
    below): So please put the following urgent matter before the Washington County Grand Jury. At the
    very least place it on the agenda for your next meeting.

    PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% by using semisitting and dorsal delivery.
    It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the up to 30% "extra."

    This is OBVIOUS mass birth child abuse. See ACOG birth crime video evidence, URL below.

    DOES ANYONE ELSE (besides me) WANT DISTRICT ATTORNEYS TO ***STOP*** MDs FROM CLOSING BIRTH CANALS?

    If so, please forward this email to YOUR district attorney.

    I am copying this email to Washington County (Oregon) District Attorney Robert Hermann and to LA
    County (Calif.) District Attorney Steve Cooley - and to Steve's Deputy DA Bill Hodgman (Bill and I
    were roommates at UCLA).

    ATTENTION DAs: MDs are paralyzing some babies (BPI) and killing others by senselessly (knowingly)
    closing birth canals up to 30% at delivery.

    With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, MDs are pushing violently (oxytocin; Cytotec) and
    pulling gruesomely (hands, vacuum, forceps)...

    (ALL spinal manipulation with birth canals senselessly closed is gruesome.)

    MDs in effect ADMIT they are routinely closing birth canals - on video!

    Again, See ACOG birth crime video evidence, URL below.

    PARALYZED BABIES...

    BPI = brachial plexus injury. BPI can paralyze the baby's arm permanently though most BPIs "only"
    involve temporary paralysis of a baby's arm.

    MDs ARE "BEHIND THE TIMES"...

    A woman whose baby was paralyzed at birth recently wrote on a brachial plexus injury/BPI listserv:

    "...it drives me crazy too- that most MDs are so behind the times on the process of birth."

    GASTALDO REMARKS

    Today's obstetric experts are INTENTIONALLY "behind the times" - babies be damned.

    Early last century, J. Whitridge Williams, MD, original author of Williams Obstetrics, demonstrated
    MASSIVE changes in AP pelvic outlet diameter in women.

    Oddly, after Williams died, modern "scientific" authors of Williams Obstetrics were claiming that
    the pelvic diameters *didn't change* during birth (!) - this inspite of intrapartum RADIOGRAPHIC
    evidence that pelvic diameters DO change!

    When Ohlsén [Acta Radiol Diag 1973;14:417-434] pointed out the egregious error - the authors of
    Williams Obstetrics simply started LYING, saying that medicine's then-favorite delivery position -
    dorsal - widens the outlet.

    FACT: Dorsal - including dorsal lithotomy and semisitting - CLOSES the pelvic outlet - up to 30%
    according to the radiographic evidence!

    In the early 90s, I pointed out the "dorsal widens" bald lie to then-Williams Obstetrics publisher
    Appleton-Lange...

    When Williams Obstetrics co-author Norman F. Gant, MD called to thank me - he said "Most women don't
    need the extra room." (!)

    I replied to Norman: What about BABIES!

    Norman didn't have a good answer...

    The authors of Williams Obstetrics published "my" biomechanics - but kept their "dorsal widens" bald
    lie - in the same paragraph! http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

    Obstetric experts are KNOWINGLY "behind the times" babies be damned!!

    Obstetric experts are CRIMINALLY "behind the times" babies be damned!

    WHY are DAs dragging their feet?

    See the postscript.

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

    PS Senseless closure of the birth canal is an obvious crime, so I have reported it to the LA County
    District Attorney's office - along with other common obstetric crimes.

    list/message/2289

    list/message/2297

    list/message/2300

    Bill Hodgman yet - and no bounces...

    So I'll copy Steve and Bill again via [email protected]

    Since I live in Washington County OR, I'll also copy...

    Washington County DA Robert Hermann via [email protected]

    ...and the Washington County Board of Commissioners:

    Tom Brian, Commissioner-at-large (Chair) [email protected] Dick Schouten, District 1
    (Vice Chair) [email protected] John Leeper, District 2 [email protected] Roy
    Rogers, District 3 (Vice Chair) via [email protected] Andy Duyck, District 4 via
    [email protected]

    I phoned DA Hermann's After Hours Child Abuse Reporting Hotline at 503-681-6917. I was told in
    effect to file my report **with the child abusers** (!) - i.e. - with the MDs at the hospitals who
    are committing the obvious child abuse - "to educate them." When I pointed out that I was in effect
    being told to report to the child abusers, I was told that there is nothing that says MDs can't
    close birth canals! The woman refused to give me her first name or an identification code! I called
    around 5:00pm, Feb.
    16.

    I'm pretty sure that in Oregon, Grand Juries can investigate anything they want - they don't have to
    wait for DAs to bring them cases...

    In California, county Grand Juries can be contacted by "the public," as in,

    "The Grand Jury reviews and evaluates procedures, methods and systems utilized by government to
    determine whether they can be made more efficient and effective. It may examine any aspect of county
    government and city government, including special legislative districts and joint powers agencies,
    to ensure that the best interests of San Diego County residents are being served. The Grand Jury may
    inquire into written complaints brought to it by the public....cache:3EPuTtiL3DEJ:johnnypumphandle.com/cc/sdcgj1.htm+%22contacting+the+grand+jury%22+&hl=en&ie=UTF-
    8

    Anyone know how to contact Oregon grand juries?

    DA Hermann's After Hours Child Abuse Reporting Hotline lady READILY takes reports about PARENTS
    committing child abuse but she REFUSED to take my report of MASS child abuse by cultural authorities
    called MDs! Again, she wouldn't give her first name or identification code.

    list/message/2310

    Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Attn
    DAs: Mass birth child abuse (MAJOR error in Williams Obstetrics)"

    Tags:

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners
    BRIAN,
    > SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:
    >
    > Washington County DA Robert Hermann may not do anything (his Child Abuse Hotline did nothing; see
    > below): So please put the following urgent
    matter
    > before the Washington County Grand Jury. At the very least place it on
    the
    > agenda for your next meeting.

    What Washington County Grand Jury? Do you really think there is a panel of jurists who meet
    regularly to discuss whatever legal material it feels like?

    Grand juries are special panels like regular juries that are called by a judge to determine if there
    is any possible run-doing that requires further investigation.

    I don't think a grand jury can look at this letter and say, gee, let's investigate that too. It
    takes a special legal proceeding.

    Jeff

  3. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in news:c0s24m
    [email protected]:

    > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners
    > BRIAN,
    >> SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:
    >>
    >> Washington County DA Robert Hermann may not do anything (his Child
    Abuse
    >> Hotline did nothing; see below): So please put the following urgent
    > matter
    >> before the Washington County Grand Jury. At the very least place it on
    > the
    >> agenda for your next meeting.
    >
    > What Washington County Grand Jury? Do you really think there is a panel
    of
    > jurists who meet regularly to discuss whatever legal material it feels
    like?

    > Grand juries are special panels like regular juries that are called by a judge to determine if
    > there is any possible run-doing that requires
    further
    > investigation.
    >
    > I don't think a grand jury can look at this letter and say, gee, let's investigate that too. It
    > takes a special legal proceeding.
    >
    > Jeff

    Jeff,

    TG has never witnessed a child birth. He has not a clue what he is talking about by any stretch
    of the imagination. If you check the google archives you will find a quotation. It says
    basically, "of all the mistakes that I have made in my lifetime, the one I regret the most is
    selling T.G. a modem."

  4. We get the point, shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[...]

  5. In Oregon, Grand Jurors - once empaneled - can "inquire of"/"investigate" - are SWORN to "inquire
    of"/"investigate" - ANY crime they learn of - though I think it's rare for them to exercise this
    autonomy....

    District attorneys work for *Grand Jurors* - and not the other way around.

    At least that's how I read the law.

    See 2001 Oregon Revised Statutes below...

    list/message/2310

    Jeff P.Utz, MD "Jeff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners
    > BRIAN,
    > > SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:
    > >
    > > Washington County DA Robert Hermann may not do anything (his Child Abuse Hotline did nothing;
    > > see below): So please put the following urgent
    > matter
    > > before the Washington County Grand Jury. At the very least place it on
    > the
    > > agenda for your next meeting.
    >
    > What Washington County Grand Jury? Do you really think there is a panel of jurists who meet
    > regularly to discuss whatever legal material it feels
    like?

    > Grand juries are special panels like regular juries that are called by a judge to determine if
    > there is any possible run-doing that requires
    further
    > investigation.
    >
    > I don't think a grand jury can look at this letter and say, gee, let's investigate that too. It
    > takes a special legal proceeding.
    >
    > Jeff

    Oregon Revised Statutes...

    Chapter 132 - Grand Jury and Indictments

    2001 EDITION

    ORGANIZATION OF GRAND JURY

    132.010 Composition. A grand jury is a body of seven persons drawn from the jurors in attendance
    upon the circuit court at a particular jury service term, having the qualifications prescribed
    by ORS 10.030 and sworn to inquire of crimes committed or triable within the county from which
    they are selected. [Amended by 1985 c.703 §22]

    133.020 Selection of grand juries; law applicable to additional jury; when inquiry void. (1) Under
    the direction of the court, the clerk shall draw names at random from the names of jurors in
    attendance upon the court until the names of seven jurors are drawn and accepted by the court.
    The seven persons thus chosen shall constitute the grand jury.

    134.340 Duties of district attorney for jury. The district attorney, when required by the grand
    jury, must prepare indictments or presentments for it and attend its sittings to advise it in
    relation to its duties or to examine witnesses in its presence.

    135.350 Juror's knowledge of an offense; action thereon. (1) If a grand juror knows or has reason to
    believe that a crime which is triable in the county has been committed, the grand juror shall
    disclose the same to the fellow jurors, who may thereupon investigate the same.

    136. 380 Whom the grand jury may indict. The grand jury may indict a person
    for a crime when it believes the person guilty thereof, whether such person
    has been held to answer for such crime or not. [Amended by 1973 c.836 §50]

    http://www.leg.state.or.us/ors/132.html

    Thanks for reading.

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

  6. Jamie Clark

    Jamie Clark Guest

    "Jody Pellerin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We get the point, shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]... MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn
    > Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners
    BRIAN,
    > SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:

    > SNIP<

    Oh Jodi, please snip the original post when you tell them to shut up already! No use reposting it
    all over -- you're doing him a favor!
    --

    Jamie & Taylor
    Earth Angel, 1/3/03

    Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
    Password: Guest1
    Password

    Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

  7. ) Sorry, didn't think of that

    Oh Jodi, please snip the original post when you tell them to shut up already! No use reposting it
    all over -- you're doing him a favor!
    --

    Jamie & Taylor
    Earth Angel, 1/3/03

    Check out Taylor Marlys -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_guest,
    Password: Guest1
    Password

    Handmade Baby Blankets -- www.geocities.com/digit_the_cat/Blankets.html

  8. BREECHES AND MELISSA ANN... See below...

    FIRST THIS **WONDERFUL** PLUG FROM JUDY (KERERU)

    "Quite bizzarely when I was in labor begining the pushing stage and not getting anywhere, Todd's
    posts popped into my head (the last thing I would have expected) I rolled onto my side like he
    suggests and pushed. Within fifteen minutes in that position I pushed out with no drugs and only a
    minor natural tear, a ten and a half pound baby. Once baby crowned he slid out in two easy pushes."
    --Judy (kereru) http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&selm=qhzXb.24224%24ws.3001900%40news02.tsnz.net

    Judy added: "I'm not saying "believe everything Todd says" one of his suggestions did work for me!"

    PREGNANT WOMEN: Please remember: Allowing your birth canal to widen maximally is not a panacea - but
    why would anyone NOT want to allow her pelvis to widen maximally!! Even - no especially - if the
    baby is malpositioned. See Melissa Ann's "malpositioned baby" theory below.

    Why MDs are doing it... I am quite sure that MD-obstetricians are not encouraging women to allow
    their pelvises to widen maximally because they know it is a serious crime to ignore simple
    biomechanics - stopping the crime would be tantamount to admitting it. To speed an end to this
    senseless - sometimes fatal - sometimes paralyzing crime - I favor pardons in advance for MDs. MDs
    are just academic prime cuts forced through this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder -
    medical school.

    If anyone perceives errors in my posts - please point them out - preferably publicly.

    BREECHES AND MELISSA ANN. Please see below...

    JODY PELLERIN wrote awhile back:

    "If the hospital even tries to make me have a c section against me will, I'll sue their asses off!"
    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=NTJOb.67674%24IF6.1601239%40ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca&oe=UTF-
    8&output=gplain

    Jody,

    MDs are CAUSING cephalopelvic disproportion (and failure to progress) then performinig cesarean
    sections BEcause of cephalopelvic disproportion (and failure to progress).

    MDs are doing this WITHOUT TELLING women!

    And birth trauma attorney aren't telling juries after the fact - when there are birth injuries!

    Sorry for the repetitive posting on the same subject, but please remember...

    Misc.kids.pregnancy is a NEWSgroup. As long as MDs are closing birth canals - it will be NEWS - esp.
    to the babies.

    Since MDs can't stop the obvious crime (stopping it would be tantamount to admitting it)...

    And since the babies are in utero - I must contact pregnant women.

    Since this NEWS is archived - I always email MDs or others (eg birth trauma attorneys) who should be
    helping to stop the crime - if no other reason than to leave evidence that they were indeed
    contacted.

    You wrote,

    "We get the point, shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=YeiYb.98092%24IF6.2810206%40ursa-
    nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca

    Jody, I think it would be best if you filter me. Lots of people do - I have no problem with that -
    unless peopled DON'T get my primiary point...

    I don't think you can speak for all visitors to misc.kids.pregnancy - esp. not NEW visitors who
    can't possibly have gotten my point.

    Jamie Clark is an example of a longtime poster who killfiled me but did NOT "get the point."

    Jamie just wrote:

    "I killfiled [Todd Gastaldo] years ago, and have almost forgotten about him! I do periodically see
    posts of his, in other people's responses, but mostly, he's long gone! MKP is a TG-free zone for
    me!" http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&selm=mkjYb.7141%24tL3.1785%40newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net

    Jamie quite obviously did not "get the point" because - after "Fer" posted an animation of vacuum
    extraction - Jamie remarked but made no mention of the fact the vacuum extraction animation was done
    with the mother's birth canal closed up to 30%!

    list/message/2303

    My thanks BTW to Judy, Amy and Melissa Ann (and?) for their mostly kind comments. (Judy thanks for
    starting that nice thread - I showed it to my wife.)

    Melissa Ann hit the nail on the head:

    "Maybe he posts so often to try to reach all the newbies even if they are just here for a day or
    two." http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&selm=1031i8qb3169rcc%40corp.supernews.com

    But Melissa Ann criticized my criticism of The Pink Kit put out by a New Zealander named
    Wintergreen...

    Melissa Ann wrote

    "I did not like that [Todd] was knocking the Pink Kit for something that is all the OBs fault in an
    earlier post. I actually bought the Pink Kit...They do not fight the medical establishment, rather
    they educate women so they can birth effectively regardless of the size and shape of their uterus,
    the size of their baby..."

    PERHAPS Wintergreen says somewhere in The Pink Kit that MDs are closing birth canals and how easy it
    is for women to allow their birth canals to OPEN maximally.

    I doubt it though. Certainly the Common Knowledge Trust (Pink Kit) WEBSITE does not.

    Common Knowledge Trust SHOULD be making it common knowledge that MDs are closing birth canals and
    how easy it is for women to allow their birth canals to OPEN maximally.

    If this is "fighting the medical establishment" - then so be it - mothers and babes are worth it.

    Common Knowledge Trust is NOT "educat[ing] women so they can birth effectively regardless of...the
    size of their baby" (!)

    Wintergreen has acknowledged to me PRIVATELY that MDs are closing birth canals. Why doesn't she
    state this simple fact PUBLICLY - on the Common Knowledge Trust/Pink Kit web page?!

    Why is Wintergreen WITHHOLDING this simple gruesome fact from women?

    ANSWER: Wintergreen is playing POLITICS - not risking offending "the medical establishment" by
    pointing out obvious massive (EASILY solved!) CRIME against mothers and babies.

    It's as simple as that.

    BREECHES AND MELISSA ANN...

    Melissa Ann also wrote:

    >>I also think that since he is a chiropractor, he should talk a little
    about how chiropractic care can help fix or prevent a posterior or breech baby. Most of the problems
    in "closing up the pelvis" comes when the baby is malpositioned and a chiropractor can help fix a
    malposition. And many women are forced into c-sections because their baby is breech because most
    practitioners no longer deliver breeches vaginally even though it can be done safely.<< http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&selm=1031i8qb3169rcc%40corp.supernews.com

    Melissa Ann may be referring to the chiropractic breech protocol of the late Larry Webster, DC

    I *have* written about this - maybe I should write MORE about it - but then people would probably
    complain about THAT! I think the Webster Breech Turning Protocol (I may be naming it slightly wrong)
    may work - but to my knowledge - there is (someone correct me if I'm wrong) NO scientific evidence
    that it works!

    Melissa Ann says: "most of the problems in 'closing up the pelvis' come when the baby is
    malpositioned..."

    An interesting theory - perhaps correct - but REGARDLESS of malposition of the baby - women can ACT
    on the fact that the pelvis is closed up to 30% when the woman is on her back.

    Finally, I have written about the fact that MDs recently decreed that all singleton term breeches
    should be taken by performing major abdominal surgery - based on studies where the birth canal was
    senselessly closed up to 30%!!!

    Thanks for reading everyone,

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

    "Jody Pellerin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca...
    > We get the point, shut up already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Todd Gastaldo" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]... MASS BIRTH CHILD ABUSE: Attn
    > Washington County (Oregon) Comissioners
    BRIAN,
    > SCHOUTEN, LEEPER, ROGERS and DUYCK:
    >
    > Washington County DA Robert Hermann may not do anything (his Child Abuse Hotline did nothing; see
    > below): So please put the following urgent
    matter
    > before the Washington County Grand Jury. At the very least place it on
    the
    > agenda for your next meeting.
    >
    > PREGNANT WOMEN: MDs are closing birth canals up to 30% by using
    semisitting
    > and dorsal delivery. It's EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the up
    > 30% "extra."
    >
    > This is OBVIOUS mass birth child abuse. See ACOG birth crime video evidence, URL below.

    <snip>
    > The authors of Williams Obstetrics published "my" biomechanics - but kept their "dorsal widens"
    > bald lie - in the same paragraph! http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html
    >
    > Obstetric experts are KNOWINGLY "behind the times" babies be damned!!
    >
    > Obstetric experts are CRIMINALLY "behind the times" babies be damned!
    >
    > WHY are DAs dragging their feet?
    >
    > See the postscript.
    >
    > Todd
    >
    > Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]
    >

    > PS Senseless closure of the birth canal is an obvious crime, so I have reported it to the LA
    > County District Attorney's office - along with other common obstetric crimes.

    > list/message/2289

    > list/message/2297

    > list/message/2300

    <snip>

    Again, thanks for reading everyone.

    Sincerely,

    Todd

    Ds. Gastaldo [email protected]

  9. "Rich Andrews" <[email protected]> wrote in message >

    > TG has never witnessed a child birth. He has not a clue what he is talking about by any stretch
    > of the imagination. If you check the google archives you will find a quotation. It says
    > basically, "of all the mistakes that I have made in my lifetime, the one I regret the most is
    > selling T.G. a modem."

    TG has never stated that he has or hasn't seen a child birth AFAIK. However, the quote is real (if
    my memory serves me, I saw it when he wrote it). That TG attempts to be a pain to the medical
    establishment, doesn't prove he is wrong. For what it is worth, I agree with Todd. His cause is more
    accurate than not.

    The misc.health.alternative forum is a den of darkness and endless argument.