attn G.T. (Fred #3)

LIBERATOR

Guest
You are now known as "Fred the squinty eyed bunyan plucker"

If you do not like your new name, please inform me, I will give you
another.

LIBERATOR wrote:
> You are now known as "Fred the squinty eyed bunyan plucker"
>
> If you do not like your new name, please inform me, I will give you
> another.

The clinic will not help you until you help yourself. Take your Lithium
and free yourself of the wicked dreams that haunt your mind. Mark, your
Mom wants you to be well. You have to take the medicine that the
Psychiatrist prescribed for you.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You are now known as "Fred the squinty eyed bunyan plucker"
>
> If you do not like your new name, please inform me, I will give you
> another.

Awesome.

Greg
--
Ticketmaster sucks, but everyone knows that:
http://ticketmastersucks.org

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 19:38:49 -0700, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[nospam]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

> LIBERATOR wrote:
>> You are now known as "Fred the squinty eyed bunyan plucker"
>> If you do not like your new name, please inform me, I will give you
>> another.
>>

> The clinic will not help you until you help yourself. Take your Lithium
> and free yourself of the wicked dreams that haunt your mind. Mark, your
> Mom wants you to be well. You have to take the medicine that the
> Psychiatrist prescribed for you.

Screw the pills; it's time for some real therapy
<http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1860270834>
--
Slack