Attn giro and strada owners

> Evo products from calhoun Cycles now has a underseat rack for the Giro and Strada. Looks good
> $59.95 http://calhouncycle.com/evo.html

Nice Photo of the Arkel Panniers, what does the rack look like?

Can any one say if they work on M-5 seats or if they only attach to the built in underseat rack tabs
of the Bacchetta seat?

The X-Eyed Midship for the Bacchetta fit the rack tabs and sure simplify the installation over the
RANS type MidShip racks.

- Bellaire, TX USA -

> "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Evo products from calhoun Cycles now has a underseat rack for the Giro and Strada. Looks good
> > $59.95 http://calhouncycle.com/evo.html
>
> Neato Coolo. Will it fit standard panniers that I bought but never used?

Those Arkels that you see instead of the rack are considered standard. The X-Eyed Midship manages my
full size Ortlieb BackRollers (Something I could not manage with a MidShil on the Stratus (A
function of the Stratus not the Midship)

- Bellaire, TX USA -

"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > "Bill B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Evo products from calhoun Cycles now has a underseat rack for the Giro and Strada. Looks good
> > > $59.95 http://calhouncycle.com/evo.html
> >
> > Neato Coolo. Will it fit standard panniers that I bought but never used?
>
> Those Arkels that you see instead of the rack are considered standard. The X-Eyed Midship manages
> my full size Ortlieb BackRollers (Something I
could not manage with
> a MidShil on the Stratus (A function of the Stratus not the Midship)

So they made the x-eyed to fit the giro now? Last time I looked it was in production.

Cletus, Have you rolled your cursor over the image of the panniers to see the rack? The picture of
the rack looks good to me ; )

I don't have a Bacchetta (yet) so I don't need the rack, but have had great luck with a variety of
Calhouns' Evo stuff for a Bike E and a Rans Tailwind.

John Olson

> Cletus, Have you rolled your cursor over the image of the panniers to see the rack? The picture of
> the rack looks good to me ; )
>
> I don't have a Bacchetta (yet) so I don't need the rack, but have had great luck with a variety of
> Calhouns' Evo stuff for a Bike E and a Rans Tailwind.

There are 13 photos on that page the underseat rack is the only one with a 'mouseover' event. I
build web pages for a living, you would think that I would discover that.

Here are a couple of photos that John Schlitter sent me of the Bacchetta MidShip.
http://www.clee.org/Cycling/MidShip/DSCN0041.JPG http://www.clee.org/Cycling/MidShip/DSCN0042.JPG

- Bellaire, TX USA -