attn Mitchel Sprinsky (Ride-A-Lot)

LIBERATOR

Guest
I have not yet acquired a MTB, but when I do I will film myself going
down Deer Creek Canyon of which you can decide if my skillset is
superior of which you would like to learn to do what I can do, of
which if you apologize and make peace with me I'll gladly instruct
you, for a minor compensation gift from you. Again, only if you
achieve the skills I guarantee do you compensate me.

Forever after my instruction a black-diamond rider you will be.

Let me know Mitchel, at least stop using aliases and obeying Virginia
Newbon.

On Apr 13, 5:28 pm, LIBERATOR <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have not yet acquired a MTB, but when I do I will film myself going
> down Deer Creek Canyon of which you can decide if my skillset is
> superior of which you would like to learn to do what I can do, of
> which if you apologize and make peace with me I'll gladly instruct
> you, for a minor compensation gift from you. Again, only if you
> achieve the skills I guarantee do you compensate me.
>
> Forever after my instruction a black-diamond rider you will be.
>
> Let me know Mitchel, at least stop using aliases and obeying Virginia
> Newbon.

meet us in Milwaukee airport.