ATTN: Mr Harris

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Westie, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > Westie wrote:
    > > Be warned, you've got competition ;-)
    > >
    > > http://www.pbase.com/image/17471140
    >
    > Nice, the 5-pronged approach as opposed to the traditional 3-prong. Need to work on the height a
    > bit though :)

    Yeah, you're right. Must admit that it doesn't show up so well in the photo as IRL, it was more of a
    5 ridge thing.
    --
    Westie "Ah, Grasshopper."

  4. Westie says:

    >http://www.pbase.com/image/17471140

    Geez, Westie - are you wearing a sweater under that blue thing, or is that just winter plumage
    coming in early this year?

    ;-P

    Steve

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Be warned, you've got competition ;-)
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/17471140
    >
    > --
    > Westie

    Never mind the hair...I recognise that grin....it's the mad grin of a bloke who's just had a 'Really
    Good Time' (tm). Correct me if I'm wrong. and I'm sure if the lips were parted (oo-er) we'd see an
    array of dead flies (scary thought ;-)..and I'm not talking about yer granny!! Cheers, Dave.

  6. Westie

    Westie Guest