Attn Rocky Mtn Region Peeps.

"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> MattB you probably already have this issue. One of the best cycling
> magazines I have had the pleasure of owning/subscribing/reading.
> www.mountainflyer.com They have it together. I advise if you ride in the
> Rocky Mtn Region you should get it. Real Soul.
> http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?p=417644#post417644
>
> TJ

I must contradict your notion, TJ. I just flipped through the copy
you gave me and it's almost *all* about racing. It begins with an
article about a racer and has 13 other racing articles in it, as
opposed to four total non-racing articles. Their editor(s) are
lacking too, as there are quite a few misspellings throughout what I
could stomach to read in it. Most of the RRs/photojournalistic
efforts in am-b have ten times the soul of any rag. Thanks, but no
thanks.

JD