Attn: Tom Dillon

Monique Y. Mudama

Guest
This is the book I mentioned earlier:

Front Range Single Tracks
"The best single-track trails near denver and boulder"

by Tom Barnhart, ISBN #0963841947

The latest revision is c 2003.

I don't know how great it is, but it seems decent at first blush. Worth
a look.

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

Monique sez:

>This is the book I mentioned earlier:
>
>Front Range Single Tracks
>"The best single-track trails near denver and boulder"
>
>by Tom Barnhart, ISBN #0963841947

Thanks Monique. I've seen this in bike shops, but never bothered to pick
it up. I guess it's time for this old dog to learn a new trick.

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email

On 2004-08-03, Sunastar penned:
> Monique sez:
>
>>This is the book I mentioned earlier:
>>
>>Front Range Single Tracks "The best single-track trails near denver
>>and boulder"
>>
>>by Tom Barnhart, ISBN #0963841947

> Thanks Monique. I've seen this in bike shops, but never bothered to
> pick it up. I guess it's time for this old dog to learn a new trick.

If it sucks, don't blame me! I just bought it this weekend, so I
haven't put it through the paces yet. It seems good on first blush,
though.

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

Monique sez:

>If it sucks, don't blame me! I just bought it this weekend, so I
>haven't put it through the paces yet. It seems good on first blush,
>though.

Well, if it can make *you* blush, I'm sure it's good. I'm gonna go get
it right now, I have to do some running around anyway.

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email

Earlier I sed:

>Monique sez:
>
>>If it sucks, don't blame me! I just bought it this weekend, so I
>>haven't put it through the paces yet. It seems good on first blush,
>>though.

>Well, if it can make *you* blush, I'm sure it's good. I'm gonna go get
>it right now, I have to do some running around anyway.

Okay, I bought it, plus two pair of shades, some socks and a few gel
shots. I need to leave the credit cards at home. (But...but...the shades
were on sale!)

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email

On 2004-08-03, Sunastar penned:

> Okay, I bought it, plus two pair of shades, some socks and a few gel
> shots. I need to leave the credit cards at home. (But...but...the
> shades were on sale!)

Kinda like this Sunday, when I went to get my bike fixed ($13) and ended
up buying gloves and two books, too, for a grand total of over $70!

--

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2004-08-03, Sunastar penned:
>>
>> Okay, I bought it, plus two pair of shades, some socks and a few gel
>> shots. I need to leave the credit cards at home. (But...but...the
>> shades were on sale!)

> Kinda like this Sunday, when I went to get my bike fixed ($13) and
> ended up buying gloves and two books, too, for a grand total of over
> $70!

Heh, go into Costco for some gum; leave $150 later.

Bill "and usually FORGET THE GUM!" S.

S o r n i sez:

>Heh, go into Costco for some gum; leave $150 later.

I don't think I've ever gotten out of Sam's for under a C note. Ind,
yeah, I'm usually finished unloading everything at home when I realize I
still don't have the thing I went for. I think it's subliminal messages
man!

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email

S o r n i sez:

Sunastar wrote:
> S o r n i sez:
>
>> Heh, go into Costco for some gum; leave $150 later.

> I don't think I've ever gotten out of Sam's for under a C note. Ind,
> yeah, I'm usually finished unloading everything at home when I
> realize I still don't have the thing I went for. I think it's
> subliminal messages man!
>
> T o m Dillon
> Lakewood, CO
> Z to S to email

I must be a real weirdo, I go in with a list, and usually if it's not on the
list I don't' get it. Rule is, if I see something cool and next time I go
and I still think I need it, **maybe** I buy it.

I've been known to run in just for a 2 pack of mile and a sack of coffee
beans.

penny

pas wrote:

> I must be a real weirdo, I go in with a list, and usually if it's not
> on the list I don't' get it. Rule is, if I see something cool and
> next time I go and I still think I need it, **maybe** I buy it.

Freak.

Bill "obvously not a 12-step candidate" S.

On 2004-08-03, pas penned:

> I must be a real weirdo, I go in with a list, and usually if it's not
> on the list I don't' get it. Rule is, if I see something cool and
> next time I go and I still think I need it, **maybe** I buy it.
>
> I've been known to run in just for a 2 pack of mile and a sack of
> coffee beans.

Yes. You're a real weirdo. =)

--
monique

"Get a bicycle. You will not regret it, if you live."
-- Mark Twain

penny sez:

>I must be a real weirdo, I go in with a list, and usually if it's not on the
>list I don't' get it.

[snip]

But there are so many things not usually on my list, that I have to buy
'em.

T o m Dillon
Lakewood, CO
Z to S to email