ATV Troubles.

TJ wrote:
> http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2520826,00.html
>

> TJ
> www.fatboy.s5.com

Ugh. Words cannot accurately describe my feelings for backcountry ATV
drivers. I hate them so passionately it makes me have crazy thoughts and
wishes for firearms when I see them tearing up the forests and deserts. They
are the scourge of the Earth, and this area has been crawling with them more
and more every hunting season. Sickening.

Did I mention I don't like them?

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> TJ wrote:
>> http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~53~2520826,00.html
>>

>> TJ
>> www.fatboy.s5.com

> Ugh. Words cannot accurately describe my feelings for backcountry ATV
> drivers. I hate them so passionately it makes me have crazy thoughts and
> wishes for firearms when I see them tearing up the forests and deserts.
> They are the scourge of the Earth, and this area has been crawling with
> them more and more every hunting season. Sickening.
>
> Did I mention I don't like them?
>
> Matt

I have seen all the "NEW" ATV trails around blue mesa. It just pisses me
off every time I drive to Gunniburg. These idiots have places to ride. I
guess there is not enough dirt/4wd roads for them. They have to muck up the
singletrack. Even people on two wheels with motors don't like them.

TJ