General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Aude Valley, France

Started by badgerbrockhurst · · Last activity · 2 posts · 135 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
15 April 2007
Last activity
15 April 2007
Original author
badgerbrockhurst
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
135
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need to pick your brains, my sister lives in the Aude valley in the
    south of France just south of Carcassonne. There are plenty of books
    about detailing walks and climbs in the area but unfortunately my
    French is not the best and I can't translate too well. Are there any
    in English? I was down in this area at Christmas and the hills and
    mountains are something else Can you recommend a English web site or
    book that may detail walks / climbs in this area or perhaps point me
    in the right direction of a specialist walking shop that may be able
    to help?

  2. "badgerbrockhurst" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I need to pick your brains, my sister lives in the Aude valley in the
    south of France just south of Carcassonne. There are plenty of books
    about detailing walks and climbs in the area but unfortunately my
    French is not the best and I can't translate too well. Are there any
    in English? I was down in this area at Christmas and the hills and
    mountains are something else Can you recommend a English web site or
    book that may detail walks / climbs in this area or perhaps point me
    in the right direction of a specialist walking shop that may be able
    to help?

    Try:

    http://www.cicerone.co.uk/

    Regards

    Pat Macguire

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.