Audi 5000 and Yakima Rack fit

Scott Demel

Guest
Does anyone have an older Audi using the older style Yakima Y clips? These are older towers which
are often available on Ebay at reasonable prices, I just do not know what will fit my car. Yakima no
longer posts information for their older equipment.

I have a 1984 Audi 5000

thanks

[email protected] (scott demel) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have an older Audi using the older style Yakima Y clips? These are older towers which
> are often available on Ebay at reasonable prices, I just do not know what will fit my car. Yakima
> no longer posts information for their older equipment.
>
> I have a 1984 Audi 5000
>
> thanks

Have you tried calling Yakima? I've spoken with them a couple times for various reasons and they're
quite easy to reach and very helpful. Why not go straight to the source . . . I'm sure they still
have documentation on older cars, even if they no longer publish the info on website, reseller
booklets, etc.

Also, try asking the guys in the audi world at www.audiworld.com. It's a great forum, and very
active. I'm sure you'll find an answer there.

-Patrick Audi+Yakima owner with a a couple bikes

Check out: http://www.bikepro.com/products/yakima_racks/qfits/audiq.html