Audi driver in a hurry

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
0.jpg

What an a$$hole!! What was going through the Audi driver's head?? Hope the cyclist is ok, they should string the driver up by his knackers for that, hugely irresponsible, and extremely dangerous.. Definitely be a criminal charge! This basically reconfirms my stance of sticking to quieter roads, or roads with designated bike paths, and cycling early morning!!

I have never seen an Audi driver and witnessed their driving and thought "what a careful and considerate, not at all arrogant driver" I am sure they exist but certainly not in Oxford or Merseyside! This guy takes it to the extremes though!

I've always wanted an Audi or another performance car, but only so that I could cut off and mess with a-hole drivers. I'd otherwise drive like a normal, decent human being whenever everyone else was being a decent human being. Let's be honest, Audi/BMW/Muscle Car drivers aren't the nicest people 9 times out of 10. With great engine power and extra horsepower comes being a terrible human being.

Audi is a damn fine company, the problem in that case is the driver, the human being behind the steering wheel. I'm not sure what he is thinking, but in my eyes it looks like a really stupid and dangerous thing do.