Austrailians Fatter than Americans.

Crankyfeet said:
rotfl...
biggrin.gif

They may evolve a defense mechanism. Initially it could be like African buffalo... they herd in a circle facing outwards... and maybe they get even fatter...so it becomes impossible to penetrate anything fatally deep enough....
tongue.gif
True story from the forensic files .....

One of the pathologists at a conference I went to recently was telling the story of the bloke who stabbed his girlfriend 134 times. However, she was so fat that only 5 of the wounds actually penetrated deeply enough to cause any damage. What killed her was a nick to one of the major arteries which nobody at the hospital where she was taken picked up and she died one week after the initial injury.

Apparently all the bloke could say to the police over and over when asked why he stabbed her so many times was - "She wouldn't ****ing die, she just wouldn't ****ing die"

Bro Deal said:
burgerking.jpg

Fatter than this?? You guys are farked.
The marketing edge in this frame goes to New Balance. I've been trying convince certain shoe making people that making fun out of fat people is a good idea. They wont listen to me but its marketing genius.