Australia, Cairns

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Sammy, May 30, 2003.

  1. Sammy

    Sammy Guest

    Hi anybody here have some info on riding in Cairns, Australia, such as local clubs, good rides to
    check out etc.

    Pls respond to e mail address
    [email protected]

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Ken Brown

    Ken Brown Guest

    I was in Cairns about 15 years ago, but not for cycling. I drove to Port Douglas along the coast,
    which was very scenic, but it is a winding road and I do not know how bike-friendly the locals
    are. I loved it there but I don't think cycling is big around there. Cairns is in the tropics so
    be prepared for heat, and ride on the left side of the road. Ken [email protected]
    (sammy) wrote:

    >Hi anybody here have some info on riding in Cairns, Australia, such as local clubs, good rides to
    >check out etc.
    >
    > Pls respond to e mail address
    > [email protected]
    >
    >Thanks