Australia Day Frolics

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. Resound

    Resound New Member

    Joined:
    May 15, 2004
    Sounds like fun. I may or may not make it, having already made plans, but I'll see if I can't have my cake and eat it too. It might be time to take the fixie out for a change :)

  2. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004

    Thanks for that info...

  3. Donga

    Donga Guest

    coowoowoo wrote:
    > bikes and beer do not mix at all..

    My own experience is that large quantities of beer help you relax when
    falling, thus reducing the severity of injury.

    Donga

  4. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    Another variation on this theme:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radler

    We tried the Monteiths Radler. Pleasant, but I think it's a tad too strong for the radler style.
    http://www.monteiths.co.nz/showroom/radler.html

    We like Goat Shadys. :) And remember - drink responsibly!

  5. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    OT - I've tried emailing you & it keeps bouncing! Have another email addy?
    cheers, cfsmtbATgmailDOTcom

  6. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    I realise it's exceedingly poor form to respond to your own messages, but bear the following in mind.

    While some of us city-based dilettantes will swanning around enjoying beer & associated Australia Day frolics, think of the CFA vols who are are going to doing it tough tomorrow:

    Supporting CFA:
    http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/about/supportingcfa.htm

  7. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    cfsmtb wrote:

    > warrwych Wrote:
    > > We can have a a.b tanty duel then! I am tanty queen! :D

    > Can I be fight referee?

    No way! You're the card girl!

    Tam

  8. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    coowoowoo wrote:

    > cfsmtb Wrote:
    > > Can I be fight referee?

    > Only if i can be a substitute when one of them goes down. I warn you, i
    > will fight to the death over the L'una.. i have that whole..whatever it
    > takes.. mentality..

    It is good that you are willing to fight to the death. Because after
    I'm done with warrwych, you're mincemeat too. That L'una, she's MINE!

    Tam

  9. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004
    Well, lets lay down the gauntlet then.

    "would you go nude for some L'una love"

  10. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

    So Ladies, this fight will be a "Buck Naked Match"?

  11. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004
    Perhaps, perhaps... It depends on how badly Tam wants the L'una.

    I am not sure that the word "lady" should be in the same sentence as "buck naked match" as there will be nothing ladylike about this fight.

  12. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Ok, holding the bell cord, and will order the fight to start went you're worked out the finer details.

  13. Tamyka Bell

    Tamyka Bell Guest

    coowoowoo wrote:

    > Tamyka Bell Wrote:
    > > coowoowoo wrote:

    > > > Only if i can be a substitute when one of them goes down. I warn you,

    > > > will fight to the death over the L'una.. i have that whole..whatever

    > > it
    > > > takes.. mentality..

    > > It is good that you are willing to fight to the death. Because after
    > > I'm done with warrwych, you're mincemeat too. That L'una, she's MINE!
    > >
    > > Tam

    > Well, lets lay down the gauntlet then.
    >
    > "would you go nude for some L'una love"

    I'm a uni student. I'd go nude for some instant noodles.*

    Tam

    *that was a joke.

  14. Theo Bekkers

    Theo Bekkers Guest

    cfsmtb wrote:

    > So Ladies, this fight will be a "Buck Naked Match"?

    Would that not be "Doe Naked"?

    Theo

  15. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Who's putting up the L'Una? Sounds like pretty good advertising. A
    local entrepeneur could sell seats and buy the L'Una out of proceeds.

    Donga

  16. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004
    Nude for noodles heh..

    I have spent many hours talking about whether i'd let myself be pimped a for a million bucks after watching Indecent proposal..... now, i reckon I'd straight out offer sexual favours for a L'una.

  17. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    So this fight will be a combination of "Canadian Rules Match" and the "Empty Arena Match"?

  18. Donga

    Donga Guest

    Coowoowoo, I don't know how to say this nicely, but what you are
    offering usually goes for the price of a Huffy! (so I'm told). But
    then, you are probably very special.

    Donga

  19. coowoowoo

    coowoowoo New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2004

    I assume you found this..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_wrestling_match_types

    frickin hilarious site

  20. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Yeah, even funnier than the official WWE site. You two having a stoush or not?