Australia NSW Mid north coast unicyclists?

patsandy100

Guest
Hi, My name is Patrick and I live in woolgoolga on the mid north coast,
I Have never seen a unicyclist anywhere near me and i was wondering if
there is any, I am awaiting my new KH20 in the mail at the moment and I
really want to get to know some unicyclists from around my area. I am
only 14 But i don't mind riding with any age. Is there anyone from here
that wants to meet up? Or is there already a group??
Thanks

Pat

--
patsandy100

Unicycles... nothing better ;)

patsandy100 wrote:
> Hi, My name is Patrick and I live in woolgoolga on the mid north coast,
> I Have never seen a unicyclist anywhere near me and i was wondering if
> there is any, I am awaiting my new KH20 in the mail at the moment and I
> really want to get to know some unicyclists from around my area. I am
> only 14 But i don't mind riding with any age. Is there anyone from here
> that wants to meet up? Or is there already a group??
> Thanks
>
> Pat

I worked in Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie last year. Used to
commute around on the Unicycle. I might head back there sometime later
this year.

Ken

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.

I spent three months in Coffs but I don't think I saw any other
unicyclists. Pity, there is some really good riding there.

--
GizmoDuck

The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net

The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details.

I grew up in Coffs; bellingen and then toormina.

Are you a member of AUS? Give the secretary a email that your looking
for riders in your area, you may just luck out as they have anyone's
home-address - etc.

http://unicycling.org.au/

--
nexty

nexty wrote:
> I grew up in Coffs; bellingen and then toormina.
>
> Are you a member of AUS? Give the secretary a email that your looking
> for riders in your area, you may just luck out as they have anyone's
> home-address - etc.
>
> http://unicycling.org.au/

What do you mean AUS? I am not a member never herd of it either :p. I
only started riding 4-5 weeks back.

--
patsandy100

Unicycles... nothing better ;)

I used to live at Coffs too...
AUS =s Australian Unicycle Society www,unicycling.org

They run the Uninats which are on again in Wollongong next year.

--
onebyone