Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Australian DVD mtb mag now available

Started by tony f · · Last activity · 1 post · 489 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
8 December 2004
Last activity
8 December 2004
Original author
tony f
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
489
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in this product succeeding, as I'm a
    contributor (I have no control over other submissions or the final product).
    While I'm pleased with my work, I think the work of other contributors is
    even better.

    The crew at http://www.26inches.com have just released their latest "mag" -
    Volume 4. The latest product has evolved from the original website through
    CDs, to its latest incarnation on DVD - plays on PCs and your TV (through a
    DVD player, of course!).

    Chock full of Australian and NZ mtb riding, trials, tips, great scenery and
    more. Have a look if you can.

    Hopefully they'll get some teaser video up on the website real soon now...

    Oh, speaking of mtb video - I've added some to my site (204 KB to 2.7 MB).
    The size is going down and the quality up, but there's still a way to go -
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~fathers/mtb.htm#video (or
    http://www.thefathippy.com and follow the links) - the favourite seems to be
    me hitting the water at speed...

    Tony F
    http://www.thefathippy.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.