Australian Online Retailers

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Boooma, May 1, 2003.

  1. Boooma

    Boooma Guest

    hi all,

    Just a question for online shoppers.

    Has anyone used www.bikenow.com.au ? Any feedback both good or bad ?

    Any other online aussie retailers that you can recommend ?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Their pop-ups just made sure I never ever will use them. They are obviously stupid dumb double
    handed wankers.

    --

    "boooma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi all,
    >
    > Just a question for online shoppers.
    >
    > Has anyone used www.bikenow.com.au ? Any feedback both good or bad ?
    >
    > Any other online aussie retailers that you can recommend ?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. "boooma" <[email protected]com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi all,
    >
    > Just a question for online shoppers.
    >
    > Has anyone used www.bikenow.com.au ? Any feedback both good or bad ?

    Never used them, but I like what I see, despite their annoying pop-ups (at least they're not trying
    to sell someone elses crap). What I've heard from friends who have used them is that they are one of
    the better inner Melbourne bike shops. They have some other nice touches, like their workshop
    classes, and their 15/21/28-bike transport trailer for hire.

    > Any other online aussie retailers that you can recommend ?

    Try these:

    www.phantomcycles.com.au www.deanwoods.com.au www.groundeffect.com.au for a great range of cycling
    clothing www.freedommachine.com.au www.cecilwalker.com.au www.melbournebicyclecentre.com.au
    www.christiecycles.com.au (no online sales facilities) www.stkildacycles.com.au ( " " " " )

    Cheers Peter

  4. nemesis

    nemesis New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2003
  5. Colin

    Colin Guest

    Also have a look at www.nemesis.cc, have used them and they were great for
    me.

    Colin

    "boooma" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi all,
    >
    > Just a question for online shoppers.
    >
    > Has anyone used www.bikenow.com.au ? Any feedback both good or bad ?
    >
    > Any other online aussie retailers that you can recommend ?
    >
    > Thanks

  6. Keith

    Keith Guest

    "Peter Signorini" wrote > Try these:

    > www.phantomcycles.com.au www.deanwoods.com.au www.groundeffect.com.au for a great range of cycling
    > clothing www.freedommachine.com.au www.cecilwalker.com.au www.melbournebicyclecentre.com.au
    > www.christiecycles.com.au (no online sales facilities) www.stkildacycles.com.au ( " " " " )
    >
    > Cheers Peter

    and http://www.moruyabicycles.com.au/

    I have never bought from them, but I found their site useful when I was looking for info on lights.

    Keith