Australian worlds team named

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Full Australian team selections include;

Elite men road race
Baden Cooke, Allan Davis, Cadel Evans, Simon Gerrans, Matthew Goss, Mathew Hayman, Stuart O'grady, Michael Rogers, Wesley Sulzberger

Time trial
Richie Porte, Michael Rogers

I can see why they overlooked Robbie McEwen, but not including Heinrich Haussler is nuts. What are your thoughts?

Don't know about Haussler... It looks like good course for him, but after season he's had so far, worlds road race could be too much.
Renshaw is left out of the team too. Not that he could have been serious contender, but he's valuable team player. Maybe the team manager was afraid that Renshaw will lead (by habit) Cavendish.

It looks like good course for him, but after season he's had so far, worlds road race could be too much. but i think Renshaw is left out of the team too. Not that he could have been serious contender, but he's valuable team player.:)

cutegirl said:
It looks like good course for him, but after season he's had so far, worlds road race could be too much. but i think Renshaw is left out of the team too. Not that he could have been serious contender, but he's valuable team player.:)

OK? :confused:

even without renshaw, haussler, and mcewen, still looks like a formidable team. looks like your boys could send out an attack from any one of three riders. just thinking, but it will be another feather in his cap if evans goes full gas to spring one of his teammates.

steve said:

Those duplicate posts from "cutegirl" are appearing all over the forums. It's a bot of some sort that just duplicates other messages.

Can you block it?

Yojimbo_ said:
Those duplicate posts from "cutegirl" are appearing all over the forums. It's a bot of some sort that just duplicates other messages.

Can you block it?

Yup. That's all "cutegirl" has been doing since it's been a "member" here.

I thought I read somewhere that Hausler is not 100% fit and thats why they left him out........might be wrong though