AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED RUBELLA SYNDROME

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Tags:

  2. Pf Riley

    Pf Riley Guest

    On 27 Jan 2004 09:10:47 -0800, [email protected] (john) wrote:

    >AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED RUBELLA SYNDROME
    >http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/iomautismrubellaletgranai.pdf Letter to IOM accompanying below
    >document http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/autismrubella.pdf AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED
    >RUBELLA SYNDROME

    I thought you said autism was caused mercury poisoning.

    I thought it was from "toxins" damaging the brain after leaking through a gut damaged by
    measles vaccine.

    Which is it?

  3. Cbi

    Cbi Guest

    (john) wrote:

    >> AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED RUBELLA
    SYNDROME

    http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/iomautismrubellaletgranai.pdf Letter
    >> to IOM accompanying below document http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/autismrubella.pdf AUTISM,
    >> SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED RUBELLA
    SYNDROME

    > I thought you said autism was caused mercury poisoning.
    >
    > I thought it was from "toxins" damaging the brain after
    leaking
    > through a gut damaged by measles vaccine.
    >
    > Which is it?

    I though the viruses didn't cause disease.

  4. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

  5. John

    John Guest

    [email protected] (PF Riley) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 27 Jan 2004 09:10:47 -0800, [email protected] (john) wrote:
    >
    > >AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED RUBELLA SYNDROME
    > >http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/iomautismrubellaletgranai.pdf Letter to IOM accompanying below
    > >document http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/autismrubella.pdf AUTISM, SUBCLINICAL CONGENITAL ATTENUATED
    > >RUBELLA SYNDROME
    >
    > I thought you said autism was caused mercury poisoning.
    >
    > I thought it was from "toxins" damaging the brain after leaking through a gut damaged by measles
    > vaccine.
    >
    > Which is it?

    Autism is caused by a variety of causes, mostly vaccines IMO, as I have said numerous times, so try
    and listen for a change.

    And while I am at it there isn't any mercury in MMR vaccine, and I never said there was.

    cheers

    john