Vo2

Aug 11, 2001
Dr Ferrari asked me where he can find some cool avatars, so here's a list of some sites that have avatars for download. If anyone else has a link to avatars, post 'em!<br /><br />btw, avatars are those little pics that appear under your member name.<br /><br />Avatar Realm<br />Free Avatars.net<br />Bunch of links

The Bikini ones look OK......do you think I should add them to our list? ;)

Well guys I wont be posting here for the next few years......i'm off to start a family with my new riding partner

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#21826 date=1035285517]<br />Well guys I wont be posting here for the next few years......i'm off to start a family with my new riding partner<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Riding? as in bicycle, yeah? ;D

Yeah, yeah, <br /><br />Just remember one thing Stevie Boy. . .<br /><br />No matter how good looking they may be, chances are there is some guy out there who is sick of putting up with their shite. ;D<br /><br />I'd bet he'd trade her in on a bike within 6 months. . .

[quote author=Lab_Rat link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#22544 date=1037171034]<br />Yeah, yeah, <br /><br />Just remember one thing Stevie Boy. . .<br /><br />No matter how good looking they may be, chances are there is some guy out there who is sick of putting up with their shite. ;D<br /><br />I'd bet he'd trade her in on a bike within 6 months. . .<br />[/quote]<br /><br />maybe.....maybe not ;D

I wish one of them would give me the chance to get sick and tired of her s#%t

[quote author=Rhodent link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#22590 date=1037191687]<br />I wish one of them would give me the chance to get sick and tired of her s#%t<br />[/quote]<br /><br />tell me about it...... my REAL one of them has been staying at her parents for the last week and i'm realising how much I miss her s#%t :'( like the bloody dishes are building up like no tomorrow and I have to pour my own wine and get my own beer form the fridge........its just not on ;)

Nogal a mate and I have decided that 'one of them' is good for training. Because of her s#%t you feel the need to get out of the house, so you get out and train. Nogal because she is there you don't need to go out and look for a new version of her so you don't have lack of sleep and hangovers to affect the training.....

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. . .<br /><br />While the virtues of having such a specimen appear delectable and enticing, do not forget the following.<br /><br />A certain piece of jewellery commonly worn on the left hand will set you back how much??<br /><br />About the cost of a C40 I would imagine. :eek: ;)<br /><br />Oh booger it, she is a babe of note. Steve will you share her with us? ;) ;)

[quote author=Chris_L link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#23354 date=1039147051]<br />Speaking of Avatars, what happened to mine?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Who knows....its an external one thats sposed to be located at http://www.screamingjets.com.au/PRODUCTS/screamingjets.gif

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#23374 date=1039172546]<br />Chris, here's a replacement ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />HAHA yeah thats a good one ;D

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#23355 date=1039148690]<br />[quote author=Chris_L link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=0#23354 date=1039147051]<br />Speaking of Avatars, what happened to mine?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Who knows....its an external one thats sposed to be located at http://www.screamingjets.com.au/PRODUCTS/screamingjets.gif <br />[/quote]<br /><br />Oh yeah, that'd be it. The Screaming Jets website was updated not so long ago.

[quote author=Chris_L link=board=6;threadid=2536;start=15#23392 date=1039206470]<br />Oh yeah, that'd be it. The Screaming Jets website was updated not so long ago.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />If you have a copy of it? email it to me and i'll upload it for ya<br /><br />cheers!