Avenir AC3

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pd805, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Pd805

    Pd805 Guest

    Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode to calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have
    the instructions that came with it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't
    find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in advance.... Pete

    Tags:

  2. Scott Gates

    Scott Gates Guest

    pete, I've used the AC3. You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds. It
    also has the AC reset button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805"
    > Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    > the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode
    > calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have the instructions that came with it, so any help would
    > be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in
    > advance.... Pete

  3. Pd805

    Pd805 Guest

    --------------060102020202030909020406 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed

    Scott, Thanks so much - I knew it was something simple....!! Guess I wasn't holding the right button
    down long enough. The left button makes the display flash - for what reason I'm not sure[?]. Cheers,
    P.

    Scott Gates wrote:

    > pete, I've used the AC3. You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds.
    > It also has the AC reset button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805"
    >

    >>Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    >>the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode

    >>calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have the instructions that came with it, so any help would
    >>be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in
    >>advance.... Pete

    --------------060102020202030909020406 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

    holding the right button down long enough.<br> The left button makes the display flash - for what
    cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap=""> pete, I've used the AC3.
    You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds. It also has the AC reset
    button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    href="mailto:p[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]</a>... </pre>
    of bike computer? I recently replaced the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode </pre>