Avenir AC3

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Pd805, Apr 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pd805

Pd805 Guest

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode to calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have
    the instructions that came with it, so any help would be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't
    find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in advance.... Pete

Tags:

2. Scott Gates

Scott Gates Guest

pete, I've used the AC3. You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds. It
    also has the AC reset button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805"
    <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    > the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode
    to
    > calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have the instructions that came with it, so any help would
    > be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in
    > advance.... Pete

3. Pd805

Pd805 Guest

--------------060102020202030909020406 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Scott, Thanks so much - I knew it was something simple....!! Guess I wasn't holding the right button
    down long enough. The left button makes the display flash - for what reason I'm not sure[?]. Cheers,
    P.

Scott Gates wrote:

> pete, I've used the AC3. You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds.
    > It also has the AC reset button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805"
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >
    >>Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model of bike computer? I recently replaced
    >>the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode
    >>
    >>
    >to
    >
    >
    >>calibrate it. Unfortunately, I don't have the instructions that came with it, so any help would
    >>be greatly appreciated. I was also couldn't find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in
    >>advance.... Pete
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >
    >
    >
    >

--------------060102020202030909020406 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> <html> <head> <title></title>
    </head> <body> Scott,<br> Thanks so much - I knew it was something simple....!!<br> Guess I wasn't
    holding the right button down long enough.<br> The left button makes the display flash - for what
    reason I'm <br> not sure[?].<br> Cheers,<br>
    Q.<br> <br> Scott Gates wrote:<br> <blockquote type="cite"
    cite="[email protected]"> <pre wrap=""> pete, I've used the AC3.
    You enter edit mode by holding the right button down for a few seconds. It also has the AC reset
    button on the back if it needs a complete reset. - Scott "PD805" <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    href="mailto:p[email protected]"><[email protected]></a> wrote in message <a
    class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
    href="news:[email protected]">news:[email protected]</a>... </pre>
    <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">Hi, I was wondering if anyone has or is familiar this model
    of bike computer? I recently replaced the battery and I'm unable to get into the edit mode </pre>
    </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->to </pre> <blockquote type="cite"> <pre wrap="">calibrate it.
    Unfortunately, I don't have the instructions that came with it, so any help would be greatly
    appreciated. I was also couldn't find a web site for Avenir.. [?]. Thanks in advance.... Pete

</pre> </blockquote> <pre wrap=""><!---->

</pre> </blockquote> <br> </body> </html>

--------------060102020202030909020406--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.