Avid FR-5 Brake Levers, Pair, Brand NEW

neilsky

May 17, 2009
Avid FR-5 Brake Levers, Pair, Brand NEW. Designed to work seamlessly with mechanical disk brakes. Black and silver, lightweight, high-quality brake levers. Wonder Clampâ„¢ can be used on either the right or left. Does not include cables or housings. $10 plus postage.

Trying to send PM and pick these up. WTH does argument body empty mean when trying to send PM and you have text in the body that says...........
I'll take those off your hands. Do you have paypal? Address if so?.........JT

Random stupid acting **** like this annoys me about this forum format, lol.................

Hey, guy,

Houston, I guess? Levers are stil for sale, and I do take PayPal. Yeah, these forums suck, even after the rework. I'm in NJ, 07946. Send my your addrress w/zip, and I can give you exact postage off the USPS.com site.
Thanks,
Neil

Originally Posted by neilsky .

Hey, guy,

Houston, I guess? Levers are stil for sale, and I do take PayPal. Yeah, these forums suck, even after the rework. I'm in NJ, 07946. Send my your addrress w/zip, and I can give you exact postage off the USPS.com site.
Thanks,
Neil
Yes, Houston area. Zip = 77494. I'll try to PM the address. If it punks out then we can resort to email to exchange street & paypal adresses..........JT