Avocet tires/Metro

Bentbiker

Guest
first time i've ever used these they are matching 26/20 1.25 with 95PSI rating, seem OK, but does
any one have any knowledge how they compare to say Primo's or Comp Pools, or Kenda Kwests? no
Stelvio's for me, too narrow for my "wideness"

bentbiker <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> first time i've ever used these they are matching 26/20 1.25 with 95PSI rating, seem OK, but does
> any one have any knowledge how they compare to say Primo's or Comp Pools, or Kenda Kwests? no
> Stelvio's for me, too narrow for my "wideness"

Which? The Avocet slicks or the IRC Metro?

FWIW: my wife's Tour Easy has a 20" Metro on the front and a 700 x 38 MetroCross on the rear. She
seems to keep up with me just fine, in spite of the fact that my Tour Easy has much narrower tires
(Stelvio front, IRC Tandem EX rear).

Jeff

I like the Avocet FasGrip 20 x 1.75 slick. It's a fast tire for it's size.

John