Or tincture extract
>From Oberon's Herb,

Bottle an Hour
Glass Globe, ointment's balm,
A mend to sooth or pacify.
Declassify ~

Grant flower
A toiling pot of dreams
Bestows, to know. Knot,
Stow away ...

Gyroscope, a Toy
Of Hope, if spun off
Balance, or toy sail
Boat to float your ship
Of Fool's Dreams.

So alas, all, each,
Thyme we select

The new one polinomio of Too,
Of Pardonez of Thee ~
Of Deux, knot generates nouvaux pinwheel
And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
Mill's rotating wind Of ~

Of Dwelling from wind
Of the Hurdle's Cosmic ~ The Notebook of Leonardo,
A Herald.

Every seed a silver sieve. A key,
You must inizializzato, sign, or monogram.
Transport back to me, Post Haste, not Hoc,
In silver case or Tiffany Box.

Avoid a Red Fox.
A Silver one, you trust.
Now go ~ Hush."
~ Seibert

~ * ~
Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

"Hail a Quadriga ~
Off to The Crossroad of Quadrivial
We must heretofore go, for a hand of Quadrille

To play, if whist or bridge
A toll to pay.

A galloping Quadruped's
Been left high and dry, stuck in a Quaint Quagmire.
O a Quaff or Too

A Quagga calls for, to toss back,
A thirst to Quench,
A craving for a glass of pomegranate juice."
~ Zoe

I NEED TO MEAT SOME real MEN, TO HUMP THE **** OUTTA ME.

vh

On 28 Mar 2006 04:33:12 -0800, "Twittering One"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Ask Amory, if hungry, but no BBQ,
>Nor be a slavin' Carnivore, if creature
>Of The Disenchanted Forest, you,
>For La Carnivale,
>
>Roman a treble clef Elf
>Removes from a shelf."
>~ Jerri
>
>"Pick a petite fleur,
>Whirly ~ gig twirling,
>A helicopter's
>Spinning pinwheel,
>A Quadratic Puzzle ~
>
>Cringe, grovel flinch
>Not. But ***** your ears,
>Or sift and choose
>A riddle stuffed up
>
>Your sleeve, Nature's
>Whirling gift, me too ~ !
>Rift to solve, or Cracker
>Jack prize, a nifty
>
>Secret's decoder ring.
>Your job ~ ? If you choose,
>Mission Impossible,
>To accept ~
>
>Decipher a flower,
>Or tincture extract
>>From Oberon's Herb,

>Bottle an Hour
>Glass Globe, ointment's balm,
>A mend to sooth or pacify.
>Declassify ~
>
>Grant flower
>A toiling pot of dreams
>Bestows, to know. Knot,
>Stow away ...
>
>Gyroscope, a Toy
>Of Hope, if spun off
>Balance, or toy sail
>Boat to float your ship
>Of Fool's Dreams.
>
>So alas, all, each,
>Thyme we select
>
>The new one polinomio of Too,
>Of Pardonez of Thee ~
>Of Deux, knot generates nouvaux pinwheel
>And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
>Mill's rotating wind Of ~
>
>Of Dwelling from wind
>Of the Hurdle's Cosmic ~ The Notebook of Leonardo,
>A Herald.
>
>Every seed a silver sieve. A key,
>You must inizializzato, sign, or monogram.
>Transport back to me, Post Haste, not Hoc,
>In silver case or Tiffany Box.
>
>Avoid a Red Fox.
>A Silver one, you trust.
>Now go ~ Hush."
>~ Seibert
>
>~ * ~
>Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
>But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
>I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
>_________________
>http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

"And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
Mill's rotating wind Of ~

Gnosis and Nothing
Otherwise,

A Flower
Mill's rotating wind Of ~

Dwelling from wind,
If scent or balm's mend."
~ Mum

"Migrant Life
in Seasons

winter
has arrived
harvest
are over

I'm going
back Mexico
with my family

good ~ bye
schoolmates
good ~ bye teacher
one ~ of ~ a ~ kind

next season
when you take
your first bite
of delicious fruits

remember me
and my family
because maybe
we picked them"
~ Francisco X. Alarcón

"For the complete
Deceit ~
A receipt.

Whisky neat,
Trick or treat.
~ The Perfect Patient

"Tweet Tweet ~ !"
~ Breguet,
A very pretty Parakeet

"A nap,
I demand ~

Wake me up upon
Insight
Of solid land."
~ Twittering

"Or later this afternoon,
If a scoop
Of Rocky Road, the Big Dipper's
North star alights."
~ Folly

"But don't tell Dan ~ !"
~ Fobby

"Heck, know ~ !"
~ Bud

"... sails
The ocean blew ~ Ocean once I knew,
Mercifully, mirthfully, if matter of factly,
Shimmering blew, Too. Beaut
Merci."
~ Twittering

~ * Offenbach ~ Galop n°2 ~

Can Can (Sax Quartet), Opalines - 3e mvt - Brillance (Sax Quartet),
Purcell - Trumpet Voluntary (Sax Quartet),

Quatre à Quatre
(Sax Quartet) ...

Satie - Gnossienne n°1 (Sax Quartet), Satie - Gnossienne n°3 (Sax
Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie n°1 (Sax Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie
n°1 (Wind Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie n°2 (Sax Quartet), Satie -
Gymnopedie n°3 (Sax Quartet), Satie - La Diva de L'Empire - Ragtime
(Sax Quartet) ~

Satie - La Parade ~ !

"Beau Geste Tres Beau Monde
The Beautitudes ~ !"
~ Twittering

"A Beautician's
Beauty Shop ~ Next stop."
~ Kenneth

"Poor Poets
to Miguel Ángel Flores

poets go astray
on the streets
like chicks fallen
from their nest

they bump into
light posts that
without warning
cross their path

courteous as ever
they ask empty
park benches
for permission to sit

nobody knows
not even they
why wings sprout
on their shoulders

maybe one day
they'll finally use
that key they carry
forever in their pocket"
~ Francisco X. Alarcón

http://www.poetrymagazine.com/archives/2003/May03/alarcon.htm

~ * ~

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> Sorry,
> I don't know any.

nightbat

That's correct because Officer Twitty only knows the feminine
fatal or profound well endowed Earth Science Team Officer Gentlemen all
vying for position to be near her on-board the Nightbat Sean
Starcruiser. Fake auk posting Twitties you give yourselves away for
there is only one real beautiful Officer Twitty and I'm so lucky to have
her under my Galactic Federation duty Command. Hello Officer Twitty
avoid those coffee boy red foxes.

At your service,
the nightbat

nightbat wrote:
> nightbat wrote
>
> Twittering One wrote:
>>
>> Sorry,
>> I don't know any.

> nightbat
>
> That's correct because Officer Twitty only knows the feminine
> fatal or profound well endowed Earth Science Team Officer Gentlemen all
> vying for position to be near her on-board the Nightbat Sean
> Starcruiser. Fake auk posting Twitties you give yourselves away for
> there is only one real beautiful Officer Twitty and I'm so lucky to have
> her under my Galactic Federation duty Command. Hello Officer Twitty
> avoid those coffee boy red foxes.
>
> At your service,
> the nightbat

SHe?

*swoons*
--
ah

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

> SHe?
> *swoons*
> ~ AH
>
> Hye bat,
> How are?

nightbat

Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
lovely you to keep us all company.

at your service,
the nightbat

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:35:20 -0500, nightbat <[email protected]>
wrote:

>nightbat wrote
>
>Twittering One wrote:
>>
>> SHe?
>> *swoons*
>> ~ AH
>>
>> Hye bat,
>> How are?

>nightbat
>
> Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
>was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
>have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
>Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
>Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
>their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
>Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
>what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
>lovely you to keep us all company.
>
> at your service,
> the nightbat

I been thinking twitty, maybe since these guys won't hump you, I can.
I'll buy a "Vibro-5000" *****, and I'll be over in 10 minutes. We'll
see what happens.

At your service,

the nightbat

nightbat wrote

Kadaitcha Man fake wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:35:20 -0500, nightbat <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >nightbat wrote
> >
> >Twittering One wrote:
> >>
> >> SHe?
> >> *swoons*
> >> ~ AH
> >>
> >> Hye bat,
> >> How are?

> >nightbat
> >
> > Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
> >was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
> >have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
> >Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
> >Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
> >their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
> >Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
> >what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
> >lovely you to keep us all company.
> >
> > at your service,
> > the nightbat

> Fake nightbat played by auk Kadaitcha Man
>
> I been thinking twitty, maybe since these guys won't hump you, I can.
> I'll buy a "Vibro-5000" *****, and I'll be over in 10 minutes. We'll
> see what happens.
>
> At your service,
>
> the nightbat played by Kadaitcha Man

nightbat

Don't mind Kadaitcha Man Officer Twitty he is so jealous of the
profound Earth Science Team Officers it shows by his nasty attempts at
pretending to be the Captain. Oh the humanity when will the coffee boys
ever learn and when will Darla hopefully get here so we can ship them
all to the Titan Black Spot Moon Base.

carry on,
the nightbat

nightbat wrote:

> Don't mind Kadaitcha Man Officer Twitty he is so jealous of the
> profound Earth Science Team Officers it shows by his nasty attempts at
> pretending to be the Captain. Oh the humanity when will the coffee boys
> ever learn and when will Darla hopefully get here so we can ship them
> all to the Titan Black Spot Moon Base.
>
> carry on,
> the nightbat

Have you tried castor oil?
--
Jeffrey

"Have you tried castor oil ~ ?"
~ Jeffrey

"Too windy to extract tincture of
Such a wily bean."
~ Folly

"Ramoscelli a trio of the trivet of Swizzle
Trix twirl of Ago.

The camera of gemellare of glares snaps images of Too.
The objective of Thee ~ Cracks
The connection of Thee ~

Too cracks of Snapdragons upon
Twigs perch ~ !

Stizzoso pecks OE of Thee ~ Of Rollllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss
The drum of snare, to pair purrs,
Crunches a hiding place of twinberries

The Brace of Too lives to entwine.
Lives entwine, life
Enshrines.

A camera snaps ~ Cracks the autumn
Of the Dawn of Thee ~ Leaves of Fall.

The key of asperula of the Woodpecker
Unlocks the cane Of the Oboe of The Woodwind.

The Corteggiano Words ... The Worlds of Woo simmer
Upon a trivet
Of ramoscello Of ~

The Trix of Winter, a trio of turned pages.

The ramoscelli explains
The Coil of Spring, elaborates The Summer of Dreams.
Explication of Swizzle, mine."
~ The Zenith of Thee

Twittering One wrote:
> SHe?