Avoid a Red Fox ~ !

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Twittering One, Mar 28, 2006.

  1. "Ask Amory, if hungry, but no BBQ,
    Nor be a slavin' Carnivore, if creature
    Of The Disenchanted Forest, you,
    For La Carnivale,

    Roman a treble clef Elf
    Removes from a shelf."
    ~ Jerri

    "Pick a petite fleur,
    Whirly ~ gig twirling,
    A helicopter's
    Spinning pinwheel,
    A Quadratic Puzzle ~

    Cringe, grovel flinch
    Not. But prick your ears,
    Or sift and choose
    A riddle stuffed up

    Your sleeve, Nature's
    Whirling gift, me too ~ !
    Rift to solve, or Cracker
    Jack prize, a nifty

    Secret's decoder ring.
    Your job ~ ? If you choose,
    Mission Impossible,
    To accept ~

    Decipher a flower,
    Or tincture extract
    >From Oberon's Herb,

    Bottle an Hour
    Glass Globe, ointment's balm,
    A mend to sooth or pacify.
    Declassify ~

    Grant flower
    A toiling pot of dreams
    Bestows, to know. Knot,
    Stow away ...

    Gyroscope, a Toy
    Of Hope, if spun off
    Balance, or toy sail
    Boat to float your ship
    Of Fool's Dreams.

    So alas, all, each,
    Thyme we select

    The new one polinomio of Too,
    Of Pardonez of Thee ~
    Of Deux, knot generates nouvaux pinwheel
    And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
    Mill's rotating wind Of ~

    Of Dwelling from wind
    Of the Hurdle's Cosmic ~ The Notebook of Leonardo,
    A Herald.

    Every seed a silver sieve. A key,
    You must inizializzato, sign, or monogram.
    Transport back to me, Post Haste, not Hoc,
    In silver case or Tiffany Box.

    Avoid a Red Fox.
    A Silver one, you trust.
    Now go ~ Hush."
    ~ Seibert

    ~ * ~
    Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
    But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
    I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
    _________________
    http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

    Tags:

  2. "Hail a Quadriga ~
    Off to The Crossroad of Quadrivial
    We must heretofore go, for a hand of Quadrille

    To play, if whist or bridge
    A toll to pay.

    A galloping Quadruped's
    Been left high and dry, stuck in a Quaint Quagmire.
    O a Quaff or Too

    A Quagga calls for, to toss back,
    A thirst to Quench,
    A craving for a glass of pomegranate juice."
    ~ Zoe

  3. I NEED TO MEAT SOME real MEN, TO HUMP THE SHIT OUTTA ME.

    vh

    On 28 Mar 2006 04:33:12 -0800, "Twittering One"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Ask Amory, if hungry, but no BBQ,
    >Nor be a slavin' Carnivore, if creature
    >Of The Disenchanted Forest, you,
    >For La Carnivale,
    >
    >Roman a treble clef Elf
    >Removes from a shelf."
    >~ Jerri
    >
    >"Pick a petite fleur,
    >Whirly ~ gig twirling,
    >A helicopter's
    >Spinning pinwheel,
    >A Quadratic Puzzle ~
    >
    >Cringe, grovel flinch
    >Not. But prick your ears,
    >Or sift and choose
    >A riddle stuffed up
    >
    >Your sleeve, Nature's
    >Whirling gift, me too ~ !
    >Rift to solve, or Cracker
    >Jack prize, a nifty
    >
    >Secret's decoder ring.
    >Your job ~ ? If you choose,
    >Mission Impossible,
    >To accept ~
    >
    >Decipher a flower,
    >Or tincture extract
    >>From Oberon's Herb,

    >Bottle an Hour
    >Glass Globe, ointment's balm,
    >A mend to sooth or pacify.
    >Declassify ~
    >
    >Grant flower
    >A toiling pot of dreams
    >Bestows, to know. Knot,
    >Stow away ...
    >
    >Gyroscope, a Toy
    >Of Hope, if spun off
    >Balance, or toy sail
    >Boat to float your ship
    >Of Fool's Dreams.
    >
    >So alas, all, each,
    >Thyme we select
    >
    >The new one polinomio of Too,
    >Of Pardonez of Thee ~
    >Of Deux, knot generates nouvaux pinwheel
    >And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
    >Mill's rotating wind Of ~
    >
    >Of Dwelling from wind
    >Of the Hurdle's Cosmic ~ The Notebook of Leonardo,
    >A Herald.
    >
    >Every seed a silver sieve. A key,
    >You must inizializzato, sign, or monogram.
    >Transport back to me, Post Haste, not Hoc,
    >In silver case or Tiffany Box.
    >
    >Avoid a Red Fox.
    >A Silver one, you trust.
    >Now go ~ Hush."
    >~ Seibert
    >
    >~ * ~
    >Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
    >But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
    >I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
    >_________________
    >http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

  4. "And Nothing otherwise, but Flower
    Mill's rotating wind Of ~

    Gnosis and Nothing
    Otherwise,

    A Flower
    Mill's rotating wind Of ~

    Dwelling from wind,
    If scent or balm's mend."
    ~ Mum

  5. Double-A

    Double-A Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > I NEED TO MEAT SOME real MEN, TO HUMP THE SHIT OUTTA ME.
    >
    > vh

    GO AWAY, FAKE TWITTERING!

    Double-A

  6. Sorry,
    I don't know any.

  7. "Migrant Life
    in Seasons

    winter
    has arrived
    harvest
    are over

    I'm going
    back Mexico
    with my family

    good ~ bye
    schoolmates
    good ~ bye teacher
    one ~ of ~ a ~ kind

    next season
    when you take
    your first bite
    of delicious fruits

    remember me
    and my family
    because maybe
    we picked them"
    ~ Francisco X. Alarcón

  8. "For the complete
    Deceit ~
    A receipt.

    Whisky neat,
    Trick or treat.
    ~ The Perfect Patient

    "Tweet Tweet ~ !"
    ~ Breguet,
    A very pretty Parakeet

    "A nap,
    I demand ~

    Wake me up upon
    Insight
    Of solid land."
    ~ Twittering

    "Or later this afternoon,
    If a scoop
    Of Rocky Road, the Big Dipper's
    North star alights."
    ~ Folly

    "But don't tell Dan ~ !"
    ~ Fobby

    "Heck, know ~ !"
    ~ Bud

    "... sails
    The ocean blew ~ Ocean once I knew,
    Mercifully, mirthfully, if matter of factly,
    Shimmering blew, Too. Beaut
    Merci."
    ~ Twittering

    ~ * Offenbach ~ Galop n°2 ~

    Can Can (Sax Quartet), Opalines - 3e mvt - Brillance (Sax Quartet),
    Purcell - Trumpet Voluntary (Sax Quartet),

    Quatre à Quatre
    (Sax Quartet) ...

    Satie - Gnossienne n°1 (Sax Quartet), Satie - Gnossienne n°3 (Sax
    Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie n°1 (Sax Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie
    n°1 (Wind Quartet), Satie - Gymnopedie n°2 (Sax Quartet), Satie -
    Gymnopedie n°3 (Sax Quartet), Satie - La Diva de L'Empire - Ragtime
    (Sax Quartet) ~

    Satie - La Parade ~ !

    "Beau Geste Tres Beau Monde
    The Beautitudes ~ !"
    ~ Twittering

    "A Beautician's
    Beauty Shop ~ Next stop."
    ~ Kenneth

  9. "Poor Poets
    to Miguel Ángel Flores

    poets go astray
    on the streets
    like chicks fallen
    from their nest

    they bump into
    light posts that
    without warning
    cross their path

    courteous as ever
    they ask empty
    park benches
    for permission to sit

    nobody knows
    not even they
    why wings sprout
    on their shoulders

    maybe one day
    they'll finally use
    that key they carry
    forever in their pocket"
    ~ Francisco X. Alarcón

    http://www.poetrymagazine.com/archives/2003/May03/alarcon.htm

    ~ * ~

  10. nightbat

    nightbat Guest

    nightbat wrote

    Twittering One wrote:

    > Sorry,
    > I don't know any.

    nightbat

    That's correct because Officer Twitty only knows the feminine
    fatal or profound well endowed Earth Science Team Officer Gentlemen all
    vying for position to be near her on-board the Nightbat Sean
    Starcruiser. Fake auk posting Twitties you give yourselves away for
    there is only one real beautiful Officer Twitty and I'm so lucky to have
    her under my Galactic Federation duty Command. Hello Officer Twitty
    avoid those coffee boy red foxes.

    At your service,
    the nightbat

  11. ah

    ah Guest

    nightbat wrote:
    > nightbat wrote
    >
    > Twittering One wrote:
    >>
    >> Sorry,
    >> I don't know any.

    > nightbat
    >
    > That's correct because Officer Twitty only knows the feminine
    > fatal or profound well endowed Earth Science Team Officer Gentlemen all
    > vying for position to be near her on-board the Nightbat Sean
    > Starcruiser. Fake auk posting Twitties you give yourselves away for
    > there is only one real beautiful Officer Twitty and I'm so lucky to have
    > her under my Galactic Federation duty Command. Hello Officer Twitty
    > avoid those coffee boy red foxes.
    >
    > At your service,
    > the nightbat

    SHe?

    *swoons*
    --
    ah

  12. SHe?
    *swoons*
    ~ AH

    Hye bat,
    How are?

  13. nightbat

    nightbat Guest

    nightbat wrote

    Twittering One wrote:

    > SHe?
    > *swoons*
    > ~ AH
    >
    > Hye bat,
    > How are?

    nightbat

    Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
    was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
    have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
    Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
    Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
    their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
    Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
    what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
    lovely you to keep us all company.

    at your service,
    the nightbat

  14. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:35:20 -0500, nightbat <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >nightbat wrote
    >
    >Twittering One wrote:
    >>
    >> SHe?
    >> *swoons*
    >> ~ AH
    >>
    >> Hye bat,
    >> How are?

    >nightbat
    >
    > Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
    >was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
    >have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
    >Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
    >Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
    >their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
    >Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
    >what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
    >lovely you to keep us all company.
    >
    > at your service,
    > the nightbat

    I been thinking twitty, maybe since these guys won't hump you, I can.
    I'll buy a "Vibro-5000" dildo, and I'll be over in 10 minutes. We'll
    see what happens.

    At your service,

    the nightbat

  15. nightbat

    nightbat Guest

    nightbat wrote

    Kadaitcha Man fake wrote:
    [email protected] wrote:

    > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 05:35:20 -0500, nightbat <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >nightbat wrote
    > >
    > >Twittering One wrote:
    > >>
    > >> SHe?
    > >> *swoons*
    > >> ~ AH
    > >>
    > >> Hye bat,
    > >> How are?

    > >nightbat
    > >
    > > Much better Officer Twitty now that you're around and that it
    > >was Officer Bohne's happy birthday to boot. My spirits are high and we
    > >have had two new posters join our group, Mr. Tom Eckersley and Mr. Jeff
    > >Hopkins. I miss Officer oc and his fun tangles with oh so conservative
    > >Officer Zinni. I will still pick Bill up should the Seans make good on
    > >their promise to pick me up and the rest of my profound Earth Science
    > >Team Officers. We'll see for they haven't let us down yet and who knows
    > >what the future holds? I'm just so very glad the present includes having
    > >lovely you to keep us all company.
    > >
    > > at your service,
    > > the nightbat

    > Fake nightbat played by auk Kadaitcha Man
    >
    > I been thinking twitty, maybe since these guys won't hump you, I can.
    > I'll buy a "Vibro-5000" dildo, and I'll be over in 10 minutes. We'll
    > see what happens.
    >
    > At your service,
    >
    > the nightbat played by Kadaitcha Man

    nightbat

    Don't mind Kadaitcha Man Officer Twitty he is so jealous of the
    profound Earth Science Team Officers it shows by his nasty attempts at
    pretending to be the Captain. Oh the humanity when will the coffee boys
    ever learn and when will Darla hopefully get here so we can ship them
    all to the Titan Black Spot Moon Base.

    carry on,
    the nightbat

  16. Jeffrey

    Jeffrey Guest

    nightbat wrote:

    > Don't mind Kadaitcha Man Officer Twitty he is so jealous of the
    > profound Earth Science Team Officers it shows by his nasty attempts at
    > pretending to be the Captain. Oh the humanity when will the coffee boys
    > ever learn and when will Darla hopefully get here so we can ship them
    > all to the Titan Black Spot Moon Base.
    >
    > carry on,
    > the nightbat

    Have you tried castor oil?
    --
    Jeffrey

  17. "Have you tried castor oil ~ ?"
    ~ Jeffrey

    "Too windy to extract tincture of
    Such a wily bean."
    ~ Folly

    "Ramoscelli a trio of the trivet of Swizzle
    Trix twirl of Ago.

    The camera of gemellare of glares snaps images of Too.
    The objective of Thee ~ Cracks
    The connection of Thee ~

    Too cracks of Snapdragons upon
    Twigs perch ~ !

    Stizzoso pecks OE of Thee ~ Of Rollllllllllllllssssssssssssssssssssss
    The drum of snare, to pair purrs,
    Crunches a hiding place of twinberries

    The Brace of Too lives to entwine.
    Lives entwine, life
    Enshrines.

    A camera snaps ~ Cracks the autumn
    Of the Dawn of Thee ~ Leaves of Fall.

    The key of asperula of the Woodpecker
    Unlocks the cane Of the Oboe of The Woodwind.

    The Corteggiano Words ... The Worlds of Woo simmer
    Upon a trivet
    Of ramoscello Of ~

    The Trix of Winter, a trio of turned pages.

    The ramoscelli explains
    The Coil of Spring, elaborates The Summer of Dreams.
    Explication of Swizzle, mine."
    ~ The Zenith of Thee

  18. ah

    ah Guest

    Twittering One wrote:
    > SHe?
    > *swoons*
    > ~ AH
    >
    > Hye bat,
    > How are?

    POAST HUMPER!!
    --
    ah

  19. Guest

    ah <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Twittering One wrote:
    > > SHe?
    > > *swoons*
    > > ~ AH
    > >
    > > Hye bat,
    > > How are?

    > POAST HUMPER!!

    Yes, but does he smoke after humping? (hint: watch his rear).