> > news:[email protected]...

> >> POAST HUMPER!!

> > Yes, but does he smoke after humping? (hint: watch his rear).

> *quickly walks away*
> --
> ah

ah,

You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!

And here I thought you were our friend now!

Double-A

Double-A <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> ah wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > ah <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Yes, but does he smoke after humping? (hint: watch his rear).

> > *quickly walks away*
> > --
> > ah

> ah,
>
> You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
>
> And here I thought you were our friend now!
>
> Double-A

WHAT !?!

Double-A wrote:
> ah wrote:
>> [email protected] wrote:
>> > ah <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> > news:[email protected]...

>> > Yes, but does he smoke after humping? (hint: watch his rear).

>> *quickly walks away*
>> --
>> ah

> ah,
>
> You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
>
> And here I thought you were our friend now!

I can still be your friend, even if you like to stimulate others
in--ahem--odd ways.
--
ah

[email protected] wrote:
> Double-A <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> ah wrote:

>> > *quickly walks away*
>> > --
>> > ah

>> ah,
>>
>> You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
>>
>> And here I thought you were our friend now!
>>
>> Double-A
>>

> WHAT !?!

Shuttup.
--
ah

ah wrote:
> Double-A wrote:
> > ah wrote:

> >> *quickly walks away*
> >> --
> >> ah

> > ah,
> >
> > You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
> >
> > And here I thought you were our friend now!

> I can still be your friend, even if you like to stimulate others
> in--ahem--odd ways.
> --
> ah

OK, ah!

That does it!

Back on the coffee boy list you go!

Double-A

Double-A <[email protected]> wrote:

>ah wrote:
>> Double-A wrote:

>> > ah,
>> >
>> > You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
>> >
>> > And here I thought you were our friend now!

>> I can still be your friend, even if you like to stimulate others
>> in--ahem--odd ways.
>> --
>> ah

>OK, ah!
>
>That does it!
>
>Back on the coffee boy list you go!
>
>Double-A

Please post a list of all the "coffee boys", saucerhead.

Or at least entertain me again about how the uncertainty principle is
wrong.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:04:11 -0600, Art Deco <[email protected]>
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
<220420062104114420%[email protected]>:

> >Back on the coffee boy list you go!
> >
> >Double-A

> Please post a list of all the "coffee boys", saucerhead.
>
> Or at least entertain me again about how the uncertainty principle is
> wrong.

He would but he's not quite certain of it.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:14:46 -0800, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 22 Apr 2006 21:04:11 -0600, Art Deco <[email protected]>
>wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
><220420062104114420%[email protected]>:
>
>> >Back on the coffee boy list you go!
>> >
>> >Double-A

>> Please post a list of all the "coffee boys", saucerhead.
>>
>> Or at least entertain me again about how the uncertainty principle is
>> wrong.

>He would but he's not quite certain of it.

Are you sure?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
******.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?

Double-A wrote:
> ah wrote:
>> Double-A wrote:

>> > ah,
>> >
>> > You voted alt.astronomy for the Office of Circle Jerks!
>> >
>> > And here I thought you were our friend now!

>> I can still be your friend, even if you like to stimulate others
>> in--ahem--odd ways.
>> --
>> ah

> OK, ah!
>
> That does it!
>
> Back on the coffee boy list you go!

But, I voted with a completely clear conscience!
--
ah

ah wrote:
> Double-A wrote:
> > ah wrote:

> >> I can still be your friend, even if you like to stimulate others
> >> in--ahem--odd ways.
> >> --
> >> ah

> > OK, ah!
> >
> > That does it!
> >
> > Back on the coffee boy list you go!

> But, I voted with a completely clear conscience!
> --
> ah

Well, clear it again!

Double-A

"Double-A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> ah wrote:
> > Double-A wrote:

> > > OK, ah!
> > >
> > > That does it!
> > >
> > > Back on the coffee boy list you go!

> > But, I voted with a completely clear conscience!
> > --
> > ah

> Well, clear it again!
>
> Double-A

Double-A, please help "ah" get back on the "straight-and-narrow".

HJ

honestjohn wrote:
> "Double-A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> ah wrote:

>> > But, I voted with a completely clear conscience!
>> > --
>> > ah

>> Well, clear it again!
>>
>> Double-A
>>

> Double-A, please help "ah" get back on the "straight-and-narrow".

'get back'?

L!
--
ah

"honestjohn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Double-A" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > ah wrote:

> > > But, I voted with a completely clear conscience!
> > > --
> > > ah

> > Well, clear it again!
> >
> > Double-A
> >

> Double-A, please help "ah" get back on the "straight-and-narrow".

You don't need to be stuck on the Coffee Boi list, you're much better than
that, aren't you?