Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

avoid "BICYCLE"- welfare bludger- Usenet troll

Started by DesertBob Jr. · · Last activity · 3 posts · 424 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
15 June 2005
Last activity
18 June 2005
Original author
DesertBob Jr.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
424
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Bicycle" is a welfare worker who wipes fat, [censored] welfare ass, then
    hands them taxpayer money to live free in section 8 [censored].

    He's also the worst Usenet troll you've ever seen..

    avoid him !

  2. DesertBob Jr. said:

    "Bicycle" is a welfare worker who wipes fat, [censored] welfare ass, then
    hands them taxpayer money to live free in section 8 [censored].

    He's also the worst Usenet troll you've ever seen..

    avoid him !

    That message brought to you by:

    Charles M. Nudo
    160 Bear Run Dr.
    Drums, Pa. 18222

    570-788-4115

  3. From: "bicycle" <[email hidden]>
    Newsgroups: misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.survivalism
    Subject: Re: How to Outsmart Wal-Mart
    Date: 1 Apr 2005 08:50:22 -0800
    Organization: http://groups.google.com
    Lines: 46
    Message-ID: <[email hidden]>
    References: <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    <[email hidden]>
    NNTP-Posting-Host: 207.255.157.140
    Mime-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
    X-Trace: posting.google.com 1112374228 21506 127.0.0.1 (1 Apr 2005
    16:50:28 GMT)
    X-Complaints-To: [email hidden]
    NNTP-Posting-Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:50:28 +0000 (UTC)
    In-Reply-To: <[email hidden]>
    User-Agent: G2/0.2
    Complaints-To: [email hidden]
    Injection-Info: g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com;
    posting-host=207.255.157.140;
    posting-account=jvuE_gwAAADEiyR0KuW6MYuFL8oiQgX1

    I have tons of welfare experience. I work for them. I'll be at 2 of
    their homes this afternoon. There are poor, deserving people and then
    there's welfare trash. Unfortunately I have to deal with far too many
    of the trashers in this county. On the bright side I don't have to work
    all day. only meet the "clients". The rest of the day I do my Ebay
    thing and geocache. You jumped in with "see the hate", so come and
    spend a day with me out in the field and get a good look at where your
    tax dollars are going. Bring your GPS in case it's a slow day.

    If you're really interested, I'll tell you.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.