Avoid This Campsite

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Robberg, Feb 14, 2004.

  1. Robberg

    Robberg Guest

    The following campsite in the Alsace region of France should be avoided at
    all costs:

    Camping Municipal Ribeauville.

    The receptionist would be better suited as a guard at a prison.

    Tags:

  2. Per LöWdin

    Per LöWdin Guest

    > The following campsite in the Alsace region of France should be avoided at
    > all costs: Camping Municipal Ribeauville.

    Why, you may have a good reason to spoil their business but if so you better explain.

    Per http://lowdin.nu

  3. Robberg

    Robberg Guest

    This Campsite is on a cycle route and cycle tourists are treated as third class customers. I was
    told, not to waste their time and that cycle tourists should travel in winter. Rob