Avoid This Campsite

Robberg

Guest
The following campsite in the Alsace region of France should be avoided at
all costs:

Camping Municipal Ribeauville.

The receptionist would be better suited as a guard at a prison.

> The following campsite in the Alsace region of France should be avoided at
> all costs: Camping Municipal Ribeauville.

Why, you may have a good reason to spoil their business but if so you better explain.

Per http://lowdin.nu

This Campsite is on a cycle route and cycle tourists are treated as third class customers. I was
told, not to waste their time and that cycle tourists should travel in winter. Rob