Avoiding leg cramps

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by codehammer, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Doug Freese

    Doug Freese Guest

    "Phil M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not sure of their motivation for the new formula other than pure
    >> maraketing with an endurance angle.

    > Where's Sam? He hasn't posted for several months. Didn't he do some
    > work
    > for Gatorade at one time?

    Sam followed or worked closely with the lab. I think he grew tired of
    all the trolling assholes on r.r and now frequents other forms where
    a_holes are not allowed and bounced quicker than Lance can say racist.

    -DF