aweful second week

Bird

Guest
I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week. Out to dinner for MIL
celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two days of travel with DH. Good
grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points. So my target point is 24 which I
used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I cannot foresee a loss this week. I am
keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this week was so darn hard.
My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low point day and weigh in on
Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will have to be real careful if I
want to keep up with my goal.
PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

That does sound like a tough week. If you did not go over your flexpoints too much you might just
squeak in with a minor gain or even a maintain. With all of the meals eaten out, try and watch your
salt intake until your WI. Add lots of water <glug> too to help flush out the extra salt you
probably consumed. Many times a gain from eating out is due to water <glug> retention.

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this
week.
> Out to dinner for MIL celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two
> days of travel with DH. Good grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points.
> So my target point is 24 which I used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I
> cannot foresee
> loss this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this
> week was so darn hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low
> point day and weigh in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will
> have to be real careful if I want to keep up with my goal.
> PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
> support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

Just cross your fingers & hope for a maintain, Bird. We all have weeks like that. Hope the scales
are kind to you. Elaine K

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:36:51 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week.

One week isn't a lifetime, and what you're aiming for is a lifetime success! Drink lots of water and
get back to basics and you'll be back on track in no time.

Lynne

just a pound a week is the best for me, Lee, who still enjoys it when a woos
comes her way
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this
week.
> Out to dinner for MIL celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two
> days of travel with DH. Good grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points.
> So my target point is 24 which I used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I
> cannot foresee
> loss this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this
> week was so darn hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low
> point day and weigh in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will
> have to be real careful if I want to keep up with my goal.
> PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
> support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

Bird:

It sounds like you did the best you could. Some weeks we are going to use all of our flex points.
It's why it's a Way of Life and not a diet.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week. Out to dinner for MIL
> celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two days of travel with DH. Good
> grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points. So my target point is 24 which I
> used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I cannot foresee a loss this week. I am
> keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this week was so darn
> hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low point day and weigh
> in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will have to be real
> careful if I want to keep up with my goal.
> PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
> support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

Good luck Bird. All these things sure make staying OP difficult don't they? Hope that you find you
maintained on WI day.

Brenda