aweful second week

B

Bird

I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week. Out to dinner for MIL
celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two days of travel with DH. Good
grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points. So my target point is 24 which I
used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I cannot foresee a loss this week. I am
keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this week was so darn hard.
My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low point day and weigh in on
Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will have to be real careful if I
want to keep up with my goal.
PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

That does sound like a tough week. If you did not go over your flexpoints too much you might just
squeak in with a minor gain or even a maintain. With all of the meals eaten out, try and watch your
salt intake until your WI. Add lots of water <glug> too to help flush out the extra salt you
probably consumed. Many times a gain from eating out is due to water <glug> retention.

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this
week.
> Out to dinner for MIL celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two
> days of travel with DH. Good grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points.
> So my target point is 24 which I used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I
> cannot foresee
a
> loss this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this
> week was so darn hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low
> point day and weigh in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will
> have to be real careful if I want to keep up with my goal.
> PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
> support. Bird need to lose 45#, maybe more!

Just cross your fingers & hope for a maintain, Bird. We all have weeks like that. Hope the scales
are kind to you. Elaine K

bird wrote:

>I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week. Out to dinner for MIL
>celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two days of travel with DH. Good
>grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points. So my target point is 24 which I
>used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I cannot foresee a loss this week. I am
>keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this week was so darn
>hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low point day and weigh in
>on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will have to be real careful
>if I want to keep up with my goal.
>PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your
>
>

On Mon, 2 Feb 2004 19:36:51 -0500, "bird" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week.

One week isn't a lifetime, and what you're aiming for is a lifetime success! Drink lots of water and
get back to basics and you'll be back on track in no time.

Lynne

just a pound a week is the best for me, Lee, who still enjoys it when a woos
comes her way
bird <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
week.
> Out to dinner for MIL celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two
> days of travel with DH. Good grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points.
> So my target point is 24 which I used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I
> cannot foresee
a
> loss this week. I am keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this
> week was so darn hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low
> point day and weigh in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will
> PS What is a reasonable weight loss per month? I weigh about 19? and am female! Thanks for your

Bird:

It sounds like you did the best you could. Some weeks we are going to use all of our flex points.
It's why it's a Way of Life and not a diet.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205.5/155 RAFL 210.5/205.5/198.5

bird wrote:
> I would be much harder on myself had I not had so many challenges this week. Out to dinner for MIL
> celebebration, out with friends, another dinner with friends and two days of travel with DH. Good
> grief! I tried so hard but every day I had to use my flex points. So my target point is 24 which I
> used all of every day along with all of my flex points. I cannot foresee a loss this week. I am
> keeping my fingers crossed for no gain! I am feeling discouraged because this week was so darn
> hard. My plan of attack is to work out in the morning, stick to a REALLY low point day and weigh
> in on Wednesday. REalilzing, after all, week three is another week and I will have to be real
> careful if I want to keep up with my goal.

Good luck Bird. All these things sure make staying OP difficult don't they? Hope that you find you
maintained on WI day.

Brenda

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
week.
> cannot foresee
a