Awesome MTB stunts

Is it my pc or did the clip really stop just when it was getting
interesting???

druidh wrote:
> "Zardoz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>see if you can watch this without squinting :-(
>>
>>http://www.mtbwales.co.uk/movies/face_plant.mpeg

> What's the fuss about? The bike looked perfectly OK to me.

And the (I've seen this several time each with a differnt descriptor)
got it....Lovely, makes up for all the school benches I've repaired
through "stunt" (stu{pid little *u}nt) riders and their trick
nuts/sprockets. I wonder if the person to whom the bench was dedicated
was looking down and had a good laugh too?

Niel.

njf>badger< wrote:
> And the (I've seen this several time each with a differnt descriptor)
> got it....Lovely, makes up for all the school benches I've repaired
> through "stunt" (stu{pid little *u}nt) riders and their trick
> nuts/sprockets. I wonder if the person to whom the bench was dedicated
> was looking down and had a good laugh too?

<G>
The first time I saw it, the title was "twatonabike.mpa". I still think
that's the most appropriate title I've seen.