Hey runners!
I just started a totally awesome new running blog, you should check it
out! It is chock full of running talk and other running related
subjects, like running, jogging, and even sprinting.
http://newyorkrunning.blogspot.com/
Check it check it out til the break of break of dawn!
andy
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Awesome New Running Blog!
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 2 October 2007
- Last activity
- 2 October 2007
- Original author
- Email address hidden
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 225
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Quoted message said:
Hey runners!
I just started a totally awesome new running blog, you should check it
out! It is chock full of running talk and other running related
subjects, like running, jogging, and even sprinting.
http://newyorkrunning.blogspot.com/
Check it check it out til the break of break of dawn!
andyAny "cracks" with that dawn? Any pics of runners ass? I love male
runners butts, so if there's even a few I'm there dude!--
_________Alric Knebel
http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.htmlhttp://www.ironeyefortress.com
--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.