awesome tan lines

PantsDaddy

Jun 13, 2007
i am going away to the beach shortly for a vacation and just am realized that i have very..errr...noticable tan lines. my arms, legs, face, and neck are very tan. while my body remains very very (it is an impossiblility to write the correct number of very's) white. the lines on my arms and legs are quite sudden. i feel a little embarrassed about these lines, but not so much. just thought i would share...maybe someone knows some magic to get very tan in a short time.

Um, a tanning bed?

Plenty o' women use them around here, even in summer. Good for business.

Coppertone Gradual Tan if you got a couple of days, or get a spray job at your local spa in one day. You can find one that will do it for ya in the yellow pages. The good ones will do you so well that you won't know where the real ends and the fake begins.

Yeah creams may be ok, but stay away from tanning beds - your risk of skin cancer is dangerously elevated.

Cycler6n said:
be proud of how dark they are, it shows you ride a lot:cool:

+1. And as a bonus, it helps you locate other cyclists, at the beach, to chat with.

alienator said:
+1. And as a bonus, it helps you locate other cyclists

+1.

have unearthed a couple of cyclists just from noticing
the tan lines at their wrists caused by the gloves.

i've got god-awful tan lines too ... but am proud of them.

Naw, bitonal tans are great. Less likely to get melanoma.

Well, except at the beach maybe. Unless one has an unsightly gut, in which case one ought to stay covered up!:D

pistole said:
have unearthed a couple of cyclists just from noticing
the tan lines at their wrists caused by the gloves.
What about the white circles around your eyes, with white lines going to your ears from your sunglasses?

I work outside AND try to get several hours on the bike a week. I look like some sort of human zebra when I'm naked.

Chavez said:
What about the white circles around your eyes, with white lines going to your ears from your sunglasses?

I work outside AND try to get several hours on the bike a week. I look like some sort of human zebra when I'm naked.
Well, theres somethin I didn't need to know:p

Chavez said:

You might want to try a product called "sunblock."