Awesome uniform kit for Christian cyclist

Chad-GA

Apr 19, 2005
I have a uniform kit that is made by Hincapie that I wanted to offer to anyone that is interested. I am taking orders now for sizes and expect to place an order with Hincapie by Thursday of this week to get them produced. I got this same kit produced a couple of years ago in slightly different colors and it looks awesome. I am not making any money at all on these uniform kits so the price is great. $50 for the jerseys and $60 for the bib shorts. A $6 fee is added for processing the order on the Hincapie team website and I will have to charge you for whatever it cost to ship it to you. Still the pricing is great.

Here is the drawing. The colors are Charcoal Gray, Red and White. I have Men's race cut, Women's race cut, and Men's Club cut available to be ordered. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the link to log-in to the Hincapie Team site to order them.

Here is the link to the Hincapie site if you would like to look at the Axis jerseys. https://www.hincapie.com/custom/products/C100M12/

Thanks,
Chad

Chad-GA said:
Really? What are you 13?  
Nah, I'm just sick of Christians like you proselytizing. How about you keep your religion to yourself, eh?

Dude, you have posted 10,000 times on this forum. Clearly you are not one to keep your opinion to yourself, so why get on my case for sharing my opinion?

I am also a fan of Clemson and have a Clemson cycling jersey. You going to get on my case for "proselytizing" Clemson?

Chad-GA said:
I am also a fan of Clemson and have a Clemson cycling jersey. You going to get on my case for "proselytizing" Clemson?
Nah, football's not worth the effort, but Christian's are since they insist on pushing their religion and the accompanying intolerance, bigotry, hate, and absolute lack of critical thought on a world that didn't ask for their ****. Christians are the Carry Nation's of the latest generations. Christians and their putrid interfering in politics by preaching politics from the pulpit are the number one reason why it's way past the time to take away that no-tax gift that churches get. The holy houses of Christian sanctimony can pay their taxes just like everyone else now. Despite what Christian ignoramuses think, the government isn't supposed to support religions financially. Christians are the death of intelligence, bringing us the great leaps in stupidity: creationism, intelligent design, the 5-10,000 year old Earth, humans living with dinosaurs, humans who didn't evolve as relatives to primates, the ridiculous idea of "choosing to be gay", the "Obama is a Muslim" propaganda, burning of mosques and other Islamic centers, the giddy rush to sacrifice Jews in the laughable "armageddon", mega churches, the push to dumb down science and pollute it with Christian fluff in school,......the examples of ignorance go on ad infinitum. See Chad, football's not offensive. Football's just a game. Christianity quite often is, and worse, Christianity is a tool to inflict Christian morals on a country through churches and Christian tools elected to Congress.

Chad-GA said:
Dude, you have posted 10,000 times on this forum. Clearly you are not one to keep your opinion to yourself, so why get on my case for sharing my opinion?
Because no one asked to have your "religion" inflicted on them. Remember the good ol days when y'all Christians used to kill and torture folks in your forced conversions to Christianity? Why, y'all good ol' Christian boys have quite the body count. Yeeeee-hahh, boy.

Wow, aren't you just full of sunshine! I have no interest in converting you into a believer of any sort. Surely you have had a disagreement with someone in your life. I hope all of your encounters aren't filled with such vile. You can sterotype me if you like, but you don't know me or what I believe. I used to be in your shoes, except mine weren't so full of ****.

Have a nice life. If you aren't interested in the jerseys, then how about moving along and jump on an actual forum where someone is more interested in engaging in dialog with you.

Chad-GA said:
Wow, aren't you just full of sunshine! I have no interest in converting you into a believer of any sort. Surely you have had a disagreement with someone in your life. I hope all of your encounters aren't filled with such vile. You can sterotype me if you like, but you don't know me or what I believe. I used to be in your shoes, except mine weren't so full of ****. Have a nice life. If you aren't interested in the jerseys, then how about moving along and jump on an actual forum where someone is more interested in engaging in dialog with you.  
Actually you have no idea what fills my shoes, little godling. Feel free to stick your unwanted religious advertising in an unholy place.

The tolerance some profess is merly bullshite if they only tolerate the ones that agree with their own philosophy. On that note please restrict political and religious debate to the soapbox.