Axiom Seat Post

Paul

Guest
I have an Axiom Ti bike on order which is coming in compact geometry. I was going to get the Seven
Carbon Seatpost but they aren't made for the compact geometry. I have never owned a bike with
compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for seatpost material.

thanks

Paul wrote:

> I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for
> seatpost material.

Neutronium. ;-)

--
Jerry Gardner [email protected]

On Wed, 21 May 2003 21:38:09 -0400, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> thank you very very much. Do you know of a mail order company that sells it?

Only by the cubic metre 7EUR/m3 + p&p . Payment and postal charges in advance :)

Tim.

> "Jerry Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Paul wrote:
>>
>> > I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for
>> > seatpost material.
>>
>> Neutronium. ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Jerry Gardner [email protected]

damn I refuse to pay before I see the goods.

oh well! I guess I will go with carbon thanks anyway

news:[email protected]...

Paul wrote:

> thank you very very much. Do you know of a mail order company that sells it?

Yes, but it's in the Beta Orionis system, and the postage charges are astronomical.

--
Jerry Gardner [email protected]

>[email protected] (Jerry=A0Gardner) wrote:

>Paul wrote:

>I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for seatpost
>material.
Neutronium. ;-)
--
Jerry Gardner

Arent you concerened that may add a few too many grams? you know how finicky some cyclists are
about weight!

thanks. Isn't that in the Bayer system? By coincidence I am planning to fly there next week. I can
only hope they have some in stock. Thanks again for you help

If anyone else needs a seat post let me know and I will pick it up. We can split gas expenses