Axiom Seat Post

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul, May 20, 2003.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I have an Axiom Ti bike on order which is coming in compact geometry. I was going to get the Seven
    Carbon Seatpost but they aren't made for the compact geometry. I have never owned a bike with
    compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for seatpost material.

    thanks

    Tags:

  2. Paul wrote:

    > I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for
    > seatpost material.

    Neutronium. ;-)

    --
    Jerry Gardner [email protected]

  3. Paul

    Paul Guest

    thank you very very much. Do you know of a mail order company that sells it?

    "Jerry Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Paul wrote:
    >
    > > I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for
    > > seatpost material.
    >
    > Neutronium. ;-)
    >
    > --
    > Jerry Gardner jg2-[email protected]

  4. Tim Woodall

    Tim Woodall Guest

    On Wed, 21 May 2003 21:38:09 -0400, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
    > thank you very very much. Do you know of a mail order company that sells it?

    Only by the cubic metre 7EUR/m3 + p&p . Payment and postal charges in advance :)

    Tim.

    > "Jerry Gardner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Paul wrote:
    >>
    >> > I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for
    >> > seatpost material.
    >>
    >> Neutronium. ;-)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Jerry Gardner [email protected]

  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    damn I refuse to pay before I see the goods.

    oh well! I guess I will go with carbon thanks anyway

    news:[email protected]...

  6. Paul wrote:

    > thank you very very much. Do you know of a mail order company that sells it?

    Yes, but it's in the Beta Orionis system, and the postage charges are astronomical.

    --

  7. >[email protected] (Jerry=A0Gardner) wrote:

    >Paul wrote:

    >I have never owned a bike with compact geometry and was wondering was people recommend for seatpost
    >material.
    Neutronium. ;-)
    --
    Jerry Gardner

    Arent you concerened that may add a few too many grams? you know how finicky some cyclists are
    about weight!

  8. Paul

    Paul Guest

    thanks. Isn't that in the Bayer system? By coincidence I am planning to fly there next week. I can
    only hope they have some in stock. Thanks again for you help

    If anyone else needs a seat post let me know and I will pick it up. We can split gas expenses