Azonic Pyramid DoubleWall riser Who has or knows??

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by QUAKEnSHAKE, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. QUAKEnSHAKE

    QUAKEnSHAKE Guest

    Anyone use this bar Azonic Pyramid DoubleWall Riser?
    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Handlebar/product_50497.shtml

    If so would like to know the distance from the end of the bar to that "hump"? The reviews of it some
    say not enough room to fit shifters. If I knew how much room there is Ill know if my set-up fits. I
    need like 7-1/4 inches. Thanks Ray W

    Tags:

  2. QUAKEnSHAKE

    QUAKEnSHAKE Guest

    also opinions on quality welcome

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > also opinions on quality welcome

    I like quality. Quality is good. Quality is desireable. There's a certain favourable quality to
    quality. I would always take quality over non-quality, given the option.

    If you would like to hear more of my opinions on quality, just ask.

    Shaun aRe

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > also opinions on quality welcome
    >
    > I like quality. Quality is good. Quality is desireable. There's a certain favourable quality to
    > quality. I would always take quality over
    non-quality,
    > given the option.
    >

    > If you would like to hear more of my opinions on quality, just ask.

    A top quality opinion if I may say. ;^)

    Mike

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > also opinions on quality welcome
    > >
    > > I like quality. Quality is good. Quality is desireable. There's a
    certain
    > > favourable quality to quality. I would always take quality over
    > non-quality,
    > > given the option.
    > >

    > > If you would like to hear more of my opinions on quality, just ask.
    > >

    > A top quality opinion if I may say. ;^)

    Thanks Mike, and a top quality reply from yourself, if I may be so bold ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  6. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > I like quality. Quality is good. Quality is desireable. There's a
    > certain
    > > > favourable quality to quality. I would always take quality over
    > > non-quality,
    > > > given the option.
    > > >

    > > > If you would like to hear more of my opinions on quality, just ask.
    > > >

    > > A top quality opinion if I may say. ;^)
    >
    > Thanks Mike, and a top quality reply from yourself, if I may be so bold ',;~}

    Quit rubbing each other, both you under quality over opinionated people.

    bloocow - ducks.

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    bloocow:

    > "Shaun Rimmer":
    > >
    > > Michael Dart
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer":

    (Etc.)
    > > certain
    > > > non-quality,

    > > > A top quality opinion if I may say. ;^)
    > >
    > > Thanks Mike, and a top quality reply from yourself, if I may be so bold ',;~}
    > >

    > Quit rubbing each other,

    It's OK - there's room for you.

    > both you under quality over opinionated people.

    peculiarly hued bovine wannabe pile of hog's puke bacteria.

    > bloocow - ducks.

    Don't you get fresh with me child.

    Shaun aRe

  8. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    [email protected] wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anyone use this bar Azonic Pyramid DoubleWall Riser?
    > http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Handlebar/product_50497.shtml
    >
    > If so would like to know the distance from the end of the bar to that "hump"? The reviews of it
    > some say not enough room to fit shifters. If I knew how much room there is Ill know if my set-up
    > fits. I need like 7-1/4 inches. Thanks Ray W

    This is slightly off-topic, but I've got the Azonic World Force Riser on my SS, and it is terrific.
    *Strong*, light, does the job. Only draw back is it can be a bit of a hassle to get grips to hold
    tight on this black anodized aluminum.

    http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Handlebar/product_21823.shtml

    Paladin

  9. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    "Paladin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Anyone use this bar Azonic Pyramid DoubleWall Riser?
    > > http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Handlebar/product_50497.shtml
    > >
    > > If so would like to know the distance from the end of the bar to that "hump"? The reviews of it
    > > some say not enough room to fit shifters. If I knew how much room there is Ill know if my set-up
    > > fits. I need like 7-1/4 inches. Thanks Ray W
    >
    > This is slightly off-topic, but I've got the Azonic World Force Riser on my SS, and it is
    > terrific. *Strong*, light, does the job. Only draw back is it can be a bit of a hassle to get
    > grips to hold tight on this black anodized aluminum.
    >
    > http://www.mtbr.com/reviews/Handlebar/product_21823.shtml

    I've also got WF on one of my bikes and the grips also tend to move after some time off road. I was
    never sure why cos I use the same Yeti grips on my SS which don't move. Now I know... Otherwise I'm
    happy with 'em except the gold colour doesn't match my current setup.

    bloocow - relatively inexpensive too.

  10. Bloocow

    Bloocow Guest

    > bloocow:
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer":
    > > >
    > > > Michael Dart

    > (Etc.)
    > > > certain

    > > > Thanks Mike, and a top quality reply from yourself, if I may be so
    bold
    > > > ',;~}
    > > >

    > > Quit rubbing each other,
    >
    > It's OK - there's room for you.
    >
    > > both you under quality over opinionated people.
    >

    > peculiarly hued bovine wannabe pile of hog's puke bacteria.
    >
    > > bloocow - ducks.
    >
    > Don't you get fresh with me child.

    I can't help myself. You turn me on with your kinky language. ;p....

    bloocow - drooling.

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    bloocow <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > bloocow:
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer":

    > > (Etc.)

    > ask.

    > bold
    > > > >

    > > > Quit rubbing each other,
    > >
    > > It's OK - there's room for you.
    > >
    > > > both you under quality over opinionated people.

    sub-insignificant
    > > peculiarly hued bovine wannabe pile of hog's puke bacteria.
    > >
    > > > bloocow - ducks.
    > >
    > > Don't you get fresh with me child.
    > >
    > I can't help myself. You turn me on with your kinky language. ;p....
    >
    > bloocow - drooling.

    Oh hell, I'm stuffed now ;-(

    Shaun aRe

  12. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:00:29 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >bloocow <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]...
    >> >
    >> > bloocow:

    >> > (Etc.)

    >> ask.

    >> bold

    >> > It's OK - there's room for you.

    >sub-insignificant
    >> > peculiarly hued bovine wannabe pile of hog's puke bacteria.

    >> > Don't you get fresh with me child.
    >> >
    >> I can't help myself. You turn me on with your kinky language. ;p....
    >>
    >> bloocow - drooling.
    >
    >Oh hell, I'm stuffed now ;-(
    >
    >Shaun aRe

    Flaming. Not in a usenet sort of way. Jeez, get a freakin room!

    Dave

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave W <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:00:29 -0000, "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >bloocow <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >>
    > >> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >> news:[email protected]...

    There's

    > >> ask.

    > >> bold

    > >sub-insignificant

    > >> I can't help myself. You turn me on with your kinky language. ;p....
    > >>
    > >> bloocow - drooling.
    > >
    > >Oh hell, I'm stuffed now ;-(
    > >
    > >Shaun aRe
    >
    > Flaming. Not in a usenet sort of way. Jeez, get a freakin room!

    Heheheheh - that blue wotsit guy needs a room with bars on the windows. Anyhow, I'm taken ',;~}

    Shaun aRe