Azzurri Primo

Jules wrote:
> > "Bon soir" would have been more appropriate, given the time of
> > day. ;-)

> Just the one word, actually "Bonsoir" ;-)

S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français.

BTH

> S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français.
>
> BTH

That's "excusez" to you!

Jules:

>> S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français.
>>
>> BTH

> That's "excusez" to you!

And doesn't the adjective go after the noun? It's been a while, I might be
wrong.
--
Steve = : ^ )

On Mar 3, 7:13 pm, steve46au <steve46au.35o...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Duncan Wrote:
>
> > On Mar 3, 9:09 am, Artoi <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <[email protected]>,

> > for

> > > Local brand. Value products. It goes. What else can one say?

> > what's local about it.. apart from sticking the bits together?

> > duncan

> Just like the vast majority of other brands. How many bike manufactures
> make groupsets? How many outsource their frames to large Taiwanese frame
> makers? Most will give the spec to the frame maker or simply take a
> generic frame.
>
> By your reasoning most Treks are a Japanese/Taiwanese brand.

Most Treks are made and assembled in China. It's only the high end
stuff that gets made (frame & fork) elsewhere.

> --
> steve46au

"Duncan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mar 4, 10:21 am, Bean Long <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Andrew Priest wrote:

>> > Do you know why?

>> No idea. It's something they used to even point out on their website,
>> though I now notice they just mention they won't service bikes from
>> K-Mart or places like that. Perhaps their just being snooty?!?

> They're probably tired of explaining to customers that it will cost
> $50+ to service their $100 bike, and that is only a stop-gap measure.
>
> duncan

Or, more likely, tired of repairing a Huffy one day only to have it come
back the next with the customer blaming the repair for the new fault. It
ends up with us having to do the second, sometimes a third repair free or
very cheap just for customer service and satisfaction. Can't afford to keep
doing that.

I'm thinking of following other shops in the area and just not servicing
Huffies or, at least, not warranting the bike outside of the repair we've
done.

Cheers,

Frank

Steve Ball wrote:
> Jules:
>
> >> S'il vous plaît excuser mon mauvais français.

> >>BTH

> > That's "excusez" to you!

> And doesn't the adjective go after the noun? It's been a while, I might be
> wrong.

Damned if I know - I cheated and used Google Translate. ;-)

BTH

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 02:26:53 -0800 (PST), BT Humble
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Damned if I know - I cheated and used Google Translate. ;-)

"C'est la vie" dit la plume de ma tante.

Hi Andrew:

I have one ... same as the one reviewed however with mavic askium wheels.
Got mine for $2,100 at Eltham cycles. The frame is a bit steep for me
however once properly fitted and adding a replacement FSA setapost and
stem [to move me back] it is perfect. Very fluid, accelerates fast and
effortless over distance & hills. The Ultrega Sl is a noticable
improvement on my older Ultrega set up. I'd been riding a Learsport for 4
yrs and based on their great reputation for after sales support[same
company behind them]and the review and the price I could not go past it.
So if you can deal with the ego / brand stuff you will get a bike that is
competitive with brands at twice the price .. just make sure its expertely
fitted [... as you should do with any bike] BTW I've read that the fames
are made in the same factory as Colnago.

--
Posted at www.Usenet.com.au