B-Complex and heartbeat...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Djtech, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Djtech

    Djtech Guest

    Greetings,

    I had heard so many great things about Twinlab's vitamin selection. I decided to get the B-Complex
    stress formula to aid in adrenal fatigue. I feel great after taking one actually almost immediately,
    however I have just one problem with them and that is a nervousness or a noticed heartbeat feeling.
    I checked my pulse and it is only 80bpm resting however I feel as though I am nervous and cannot
    even think of getting to sleep. My question is, what ingredient in these COULD cause this. I am
    thinking maybe I need to lower the dosage of whatever the answer is. When I take the DAILY ONE
    tablets I do not get this feeling, so I believe the answer definitely is in the B-COMPLEX formula.

    Thanks, JD

    Tags:

  2. Rich

    Rich Guest

    On 30 Oct 2003 18:07:57 -0800, [email protected] (djtech) wrote:

    >Greetings,
    >
    >I had heard so many great things about Twinlab's vitamin selection. I decided to get the B-Complex
    >stress formula to aid in adrenal fatigue.

    Adrenal fatigue?? What is that?? How was it diagnosed?

    > I feel great after taking one actually almost immediately, however I have just one problem with
    > them and that is a nervousness or a noticed heartbeat feeling. I checked my pulse and it is only
    > 80bpm resting however I feel as though I am nervous and cannot even think of getting to sleep. My
    > question is, what ingredient in these COULD cause this.

    List the ingredients. That would help.

    >I am thinking maybe I need to lower the dosage of whatever the answer is. When I take the DAILY ONE
    >tablets I do not get this feeling, so I believe the answer definitely is in the B-COMPLEX formula.

    Could be.

    Aloha,

    Rich

    >Thanks, JD

    The best defense to logic is ignorance.

  3. Djtech

    Djtech Guest

  4. Bronsing

    Bronsing Guest

    djtech <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "djtech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Spam, spam, spam, and more spam. Don't think your innocent sounding
    language
    > > is going to fool anyone. GO AWAY SPAMMER!
    >
    > Spam? What are you talking about?

    He's talking about your seemingly innocent advertisement for Twinlab's vitamins. You see, had you
    just been enthusiastic about taking vitamin B for your "adrenal fatigue" you would've probably
    posted something along the lines "Hey people, when you have adrenal fatigue, take vitamin B
    complexes or drink lots of beer (the Belgian kind, has lots of vit. B). I really think it helps
    me..."....You made it into a commercial posting, colloquially called spam on usenet, which is not
    allowed on misc.health.alternative.

    --

    Robert Bronsing

    Can't you see?
    It all makes perfect sense,
    expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

    (R. Waters)

  5. Djtech

    Djtech Guest

    "Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > djtech <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > "djtech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Spam, spam, spam, and more spam. Don't think your innocent sounding
    > language
    > > > is going to fool anyone. GO AWAY SPAMMER!
    > >
    > > Spam? What are you talking about?
    >

    > He's talking about your seemingly innocent advertisement for Twinlab's vitamins. You see, had you
    > just been enthusiastic about taking vitamin B for your "adrenal fatigue" you would've probably
    > posted something along the lines "Hey people, when you have adrenal fatigue, take vitamin B
    > complexes or drink lots of beer (the Belgian kind, has lots of vit. B). I really think it helps
    > me..."....You made it into a commercial posting, colloquially called spam on usenet, which is not
    > allowed on misc.health.alternative.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Robert Bronsing
    >
    > Can't you see? It all makes perfect sense, expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings
    > and pence
    >
    > (R. Waters)

    My appologies then, I didn't mean to make it that way...I am in no way tied to Twinlab nor do i care
    anything about their biz...In fact since I am having such an issue with their product I am looking
    elsewhere for something better...I just wanted to see if anyone has had these problems...

    Again, sorry if it was spam