B-Complex and heartbeat...

Djtech

Guest
Greetings,

I had heard so many great things about Twinlab's vitamin selection. I decided to get the B-Complex
stress formula to aid in adrenal fatigue. I feel great after taking one actually almost immediately,
however I have just one problem with them and that is a nervousness or a noticed heartbeat feeling.
I checked my pulse and it is only 80bpm resting however I feel as though I am nervous and cannot
even think of getting to sleep. My question is, what ingredient in these COULD cause this. I am
thinking maybe I need to lower the dosage of whatever the answer is. When I take the DAILY ONE
tablets I do not get this feeling, so I believe the answer definitely is in the B-COMPLEX formula.

Thanks, JD

On 30 Oct 2003 18:07:57 -0800, [email protected] (djtech) wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I had heard so many great things about Twinlab's vitamin selection. I decided to get the B-Complex
>stress formula to aid in adrenal fatigue.

Adrenal fatigue?? What is that?? How was it diagnosed?

> I feel great after taking one actually almost immediately, however I have just one problem with
> them and that is a nervousness or a noticed heartbeat feeling. I checked my pulse and it is only
> 80bpm resting however I feel as though I am nervous and cannot even think of getting to sleep. My
> question is, what ingredient in these COULD cause this.

List the ingredients. That would help.

>I am thinking maybe I need to lower the dosage of whatever the answer is. When I take the DAILY ONE
>tablets I do not get this feeling, so I believe the answer definitely is in the B-COMPLEX formula.

Could be.

Aloha,

Rich

>Thanks, JD

The best defense to logic is ignorance.

djtech <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "djtech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Spam, spam, spam, and more spam. Don't think your innocent sounding
language
> > is going to fool anyone. GO AWAY SPAMMER!
>
> Spam? What are you talking about?

He's talking about your seemingly innocent advertisement for Twinlab's vitamins. You see, had you
just been enthusiastic about taking vitamin B for your "adrenal fatigue" you would've probably
posted something along the lines "Hey people, when you have adrenal fatigue, take vitamin B
complexes or drink lots of beer (the Belgian kind, has lots of vit. B). I really think it helps
me..."....You made it into a commercial posting, colloquially called spam on usenet, which is not
allowed on misc.health.alternative.

--

Robert Bronsing

Can't you see?
It all makes perfect sense,
expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings and pence

(R. Waters)

"Bronsing" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> djtech <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Rich Shewmaker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "djtech" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Spam, spam, spam, and more spam. Don't think your innocent sounding
> language
> > > is going to fool anyone. GO AWAY SPAMMER!
> >
> > Spam? What are you talking about?
>

> He's talking about your seemingly innocent advertisement for Twinlab's vitamins. You see, had you
> just been enthusiastic about taking vitamin B for your "adrenal fatigue" you would've probably
> posted something along the lines "Hey people, when you have adrenal fatigue, take vitamin B
> complexes or drink lots of beer (the Belgian kind, has lots of vit. B). I really think it helps
> me..."....You made it into a commercial posting, colloquially called spam on usenet, which is not
> allowed on misc.health.alternative.
>
> --
>
> Robert Bronsing
>
> Can't you see? It all makes perfect sense, expressed in dollars and cents, pounds, shillings
> and pence
>
> (R. Waters)

My appologies then, I didn't mean to make it that way...I am in no way tied to Twinlab nor do i care
anything about their biz...In fact since I am having such an issue with their product I am looking
elsewhere for something better...I just wanted to see if anyone has had these problems...

Again, sorry if it was spam