B I A N C H I

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Was it the Bianchi bike that turned Jan's fortunes around? Now that he's unloaded that crap he had
    to ride for Telecom, he's now feared.

    Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    > Was it the Bianchi bike that turned Jan's fortunes around? Now that he's unloaded that crap he had
    > to ride for Telecom, he's now feared.

    Oh yeah, those crappy Pinarellos. Well Caligula, you ahve proven to be delusional about everything
    else so why not this?

  3. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Callistus Valerius wrote:
    > Was it the Bianchi bike that turned Jan's fortunes around? Now that he's unloaded that crap he had
    > to ride for Telecom, he's now feared.

    the Pinarello does. I doubt if it really makes any difference but it looks quite cool (for the
    non-retro types anyway).

    Donald (owns a Bianchi, probably couldn't afford a Pinarello)