b***stard motorist update

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark Potter, May 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Potter

Mark Potter Guest

For all of you who posted replies to my post last night you might be interested to know that I had a
    lovely little chat last night with PC Clark from Diss police station.

He took a statement from me describing the incident, and after listening to what I had to say said
    he thought the driver was driving without due care and attention to other road users, he's now
    getting in contact with my friend who was out with me to get his statement then the driver will be
    getting a nice letter in the post (should be a court summons!!!!)

just goes to show that there IS something we can do to stop us getting carved up on the roads!!

Mark

Tags:

2. >just goes to show that there IS something we can do to stop us getting carved up on the roads!!
    >
    >Mark

Oh this is looking hopeful!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Clean up the waste & get rid of the trapped wind to send a reply

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

3. John B

John B Guest

Mark Potter wrote:

> For all of you who posted replies to my post last night you might be interested to know that I had
    > a lovely little chat last night with PC Clark from Diss police station.
    >
    > He took a statement from me describing the incident ...<snip>... the driver will be getting a nice
    > letter in the post (should be a court summons!!!!)
    >
    > just goes to show that there IS something we can do to stop us getting carved up on the roads!!

This should be sent to that P**l S**th who argued over many many posts that this would never happen
    and the police would never take any notice.

Well done.

John B

4. Tim Woodall

Tim Woodall Guest

On Fri, 30 May 2003 21:11:12 +0100, John B <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Mark Potter wrote:
    >
    >> For all of you who posted replies to my post last night you might be interested to know that I
    >> had a lovely little chat last night with PC Clark from Diss police station.
    >>
    >> He took a statement from me describing the incident ...<snip>... the driver will be getting a
    >> nice letter in the post (should be a court summons!!!!)
    >>
    >> just goes to show that there IS something we can do to stop us getting carved up on the roads!!
    >
    > This should be sent to that P**l S**th who argued over many many posts that this would never
    > happen and the police would never take any notice.
    >
    Ahh. But there were two of them so they should have been riding two abreast, then the motorist
    couldn't have overtaken.

Obviously the cyclists fault.

Had there been just one of them then it would only have been a cyclists word against a motorist.
    Obviously the cyclist would be in the wrong so no point in complaining to Mr Plod.

Tim.

p.s. Well done for reporting it and getting some response.

--
    God said, "div D = rho, div B = 0, curl E = - @B/@t, curl H = J + @D/@t," and there was light.

http://tjw.hn.org/ http://www.locofungus.btinternet.co.uk/

5. Peter B

Peter B Guest

"Mark Potter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > For all of you who posted replies to my post last night you might be interested to know that I had
    > a lovely little chat last night with PC
    Clark
    > from Diss police station.
    >
    > He took a statement from me describing the incident, and after listening
    to
    > what I had to say said he thought the driver was driving without due care and attention to other
    > road users, he's now getting in contact with my friend who was out with me to get his statement
    > then the driver will be getting a nice letter in the post (should be a court summons!!!!)
    >
    > just goes to show that there IS something we can do to stop us getting carved up on the roads!!

Good news indeed!

Pete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.