Baa Baa Ring Tone & Movie

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by D and J, Jun 25, 2005.

  1. D and J

    D and J Guest

    Available from:

    http://www.golakes.co.uk/baarmysheep/

    "A clutch of singing sheep from the Lake District are now "flock"
    stars after their indiscriminate bleatings were dubbed to an energetic
    remix of the William Blake classic, Jerusalem."

    "It's important to make the point that sheep aren't stupid - after
    all they spend their summer in the Lake District every year..."

    :)

    Jackie

    PS If you don't fancy it as a ring tone, play the movie anyway - gave
    us a good laugh!

    Tags:

  2. Nick Pedley

    Nick Pedley Guest

    I love it!!! Wish my phone could have that tune!

    Nick

    news:[email protected]