General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

baby jogger bliss

Started by Josh · · Last activity · 3 posts · 411 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 October 2005
Last activity
9 October 2005
Original author
Josh
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
411
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Haven't visited in a while because life with baby and overdemanding job
    are just too much. But I gotta chime in and say that, on the 3-4 times
    per week that I still get to run, I use the baby jogger and LOVE IT! I
    bought a used Baby Jogger II model on eBay for $90 plus some more for
    shipping. It is in fine shape. I spruced it up a little, too. It's
    great. Glides along the street and paths like it's on air. Our little
    baby Isaiah loves being in it. Great general stroller, too, although
    the storage space below is not as much as our Graco Metrolite stroller,
    and therefore, I usually walk to the supermarket with baby for a quick
    few items with the stroller rather than the jogger because the stroller
    doubles as shopping cart so well and carries everything home.

    I'm sure other models and companies are good, but here's a vote for the
    original maker, Baby Jogger, and their model II.

    -- Josh in Syracuse

  2. On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 08:34:24 -0400, Josh <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Haven't visited in a while because life with baby

    Is your baby a "baby jogger"? I've yet to see one single baby jogging.

  3. Yeah, baby will love it right up until he gets dumped on his head
    because Dad was "in the zone".

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.