Baby's first spinal manipulation

Todd Gastaldo

Guest
BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS (nationwide) via www.erbspalsy.com via Legal Assistant Karen Smith
([email protected])

Also via ATTY JEFF RASANSKY via http://www.cerebralpalsytexas.com/contact_form.htm. See the very end
of this post...

BABY'S FIRST SPINAL MANIPULATION...

PREGNANT WOMEN: Baby's first spinal manipulation is NOT being performed by a chiropractor but rather
by an MD-obstetrician! Chirpractors are GENTLE adjustors of babies' spines! MDs are senselessly
gruesome manipulators - sometimes paralyzing spinal manipulators. Sometimes MD spinal manipulation
KILLS. See below.

Do NOT let the MD manipulate your baby's spine - not even "gently" - not with your birth canal
senselessly closed up to 30%.

To find out how EASY it is for you to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%, see
LADIES below...

CHIROPRACTORS...This Open Letter is for your possible reading interest. (Pregnant women, please
forward this Open Letter to your chiropractors.)

"When Ken and Mary Oldenkamp['s] son Derek became a Doctor of Chiropractic...Ken and Mary's
[woodworking and craft] skills led to...treatment tables designed to enhance and improve the
chiropractic experience for children." http://www.geocities.com/drtables/whoarewe.htm

list/message/2331)

Ken and Mary Oldenkamp Children's Chiropractic Tables 4490 Jefferson Ave. Alton, IA 51003 712-756-
4233 888-756-4233 [email protected]

Ken and Mary,

I thought you might be interested to know that...

Most children receive their first spinal manipulation treatment not on chiropractic tables but on
OBSTETRIC tables.

MD-obstetricians - the most prolific spinal manipulators - are GRUESOME spinal manipulators.

FACT: Dorsal (and semisitting) delivery positions (the most common medical delivery positions) close
the birth canal up to 30%.

The simple biomechanics are openly stated by MDs:

"...the weight of the mother is in part taken on the sacrum which is therefore pushed upwards, thus
decreasing the antero-posterior diameter of the pelvic outlet..." --British National Health
Service/NHS West Midlands Perinatal Institute/WMPI, Jason Gardosi, MD, Director
http://www.wmpi.net/reviews/oe/oe_shoulder_dystocia.htm

This is NOT new information. The 30% figure is derived from clinical and radiographic studies from
LAST CENTURY.

BOTTOMLINE...

MDs are KNOWINGLY closing birth canals up to 30% at delivery - which is why I say they are gruesome
spinal manipulators.

ALL spinal manipulation with the birth canal senselessly closed is gruesome.

With birth canals senselessly closed up to 30%, MDs are violently pushing on tiny spines (with
Cytotec, oxytocin, PGE2) and also pulling gruesomely (with hands, forceps and vacuums)...

Sometimes MDs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal cords!

The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ACOG Shoulder Dystocia Drill video purports
to show MDs how to OPEN birth canals when the shoulders get stuck - which means MDs know they are
CLOSING birth canals in most births!

Worse, when the shoulders get stuck inside mom, ACOG's video teaches MDs to KEEP the birth
canal closed!

Ken and Mary, please pass this info along to your son Derek.

Encourage him to join me in encouraging chiropractic associations to help stop this awful (sometimes
fatal, sometimes paralyzing) spinal manipulation crime.

BTW, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. MDs are just academic prime cuts forced through
this culture's most powerful mental meatgrinder - medical school.

Pardons in advance will allow MDs to keep doing their valid medical work so they will be in a better
position to pay the inevitable civil damages.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

list/message/2330

I would call them "adjustment" tables. They really are quite nice. Kids no doubt love them.
http://www.geocities.com/drtables/index.htm

Feel free to circulate this email to DCs.

DCs taking medical histories of little patients should make sure and ask if the mother was on her
back/butt closing her birth canal - especially if the birth was difficult.

DCs with pregnant patients should warn that MDs are senselessly closing birth canals and gruesomely
manipulating most babies' spines at birth - and tell women how easy it is for them to OPEN their
birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

LADIES: To allow your birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%, all you have to do is roll onto
your side as you push your baby out - or go to hands-and-knees, kneeling, kneeling on one knee,
standing, squatting - virtually ANY delivery position will do the trick EXCEPT dorsal or semisitting
- both of which close the birth canal. Talk to your obstetricians and CNMwives about this TODAY -
and show them my "alternative" delivery position WARNING...

list/message/2300

Ken and Mary: Another post that may be of interest to DCs...

list/message/2318

BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS...

Texas Super Lawyer JEFF RASANSKY says,

"nnecessary birthing injuries occur during delivery...[Y]ou have the legal right to know if
something could have been done to prevent those injuries." --Atty. Jeff Rasansky (2001 $11 million
birth injury settlement was the largest in the State of Texas - in 2003 Jeff was voted Texas Super
Lawyer) http://www.cerebralpalsytexas.com/birth_injuries.htm

Copied to Texas Super Lawyer Jeff via http://www.cerebralpalsytexas.com/contact_form.htm

KAREN SMITH, legal assistant at GOLDWATER LAW FIRM, PC 1-800-222-7852 [email protected]...

KAREN! Attorneys who represent birth injured children should be telling juries - and parents (!)
- that MDs are senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% and gruesomely manipulating most
babies' spines.

I contacted you with this info via your www.erbspalsy.com website over two weeks ago! I telephoned
you when I received your first email! You never returned my call! Now I've received a second email -
a suggestion that you never received my initial online communication and subsequent telephone call!

There is STILL nothing at Goldwater Law Firm's www.erbspalsy.com web site about MDs senselessly
closing birth canals up to 30%.

REMEMBER: The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists/ACOG Shoulder Dystocia Drill video
purports to show MDs how to OPEN birth canals when the shoulders get stuck - which means MDs know
they are CLOSING birth canals in most births!

Worse, when the shoulders get stuck inside mom, ACOG's video teaches MDs to KEEP the birth
canal closed!

list/message/2331

Within 24 hours it will be in the Google groups archive. Search http://groups.google.com for "Baby's
first spinal manipulation."

I guess this confuses me.. I squatted during labor but once the babies head crowned I NEEDED to lay
down. Once the head has crowned in the lithomy position so bad?

:
[...]
:semisitting - both of which close the birth canal. Talk to your :eek:bstetricians and CNMwives about
[...]

CROWNING

When the vulvovaginal opening encircles the largest diameter of the baby's head, the baby is said to
have crowned.

Before the baby has crowned, "[w]ith the cessation of each contraction, the head recedes." [Williams
Obstetrics 2001:316]

Sheila,

It seems to me that if you went into lithotomy after your baby crowned, your baby's head had maximal
pelvic outlet area.

Even if this is wrong...

It is important to remember that MOST of us were born through birth canals senselessly closed up to
30% - i.e. - most of our mothers pushed us out in lithotomy...

Most of us survived and thrived.

Then again, while most babies survive and thrive being forced through birth canals senselessly
closed up to 30% - there are unexplained paralyses and deaths - and an estimated 4.6% of "healthy"
term babies suffer unexplained brain bleeds.

These latter babies are the reason I post so much.

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo [email protected]

PS LADIES: As you push your babies out, don't forget SIDE-LYING allows the birth canal to open
maximally.

> :
> :LADIES: To allow your birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30%, all
you
> :have to do is roll onto your side as you push your baby out - or go to :hands-and-knees,
> kneeling, kneeling on one knee, standing, squatting - :virtually ANY delivery position will do the
> trick EXCEPT dorsal or :semisitting - both of which close the birth canal. Talk to your
> :eek:bstetricians and CNMwives about this TODAY - and show them my
"alternative"
> :delivery position WARNING...
> :
> list/message/2300
> :

> I guess this confuses me.. I squatted during labor but once the babies
head
> crowned I NEEDED to lay down. Once the head has crowned in the lithomy
position
> so bad?
>

> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:19:55 GMT, in misc.kids.pregnancy "Todd Gastaldo"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> :BIRTH TRAUMA ATTORNEYS (nationwide) via www.erbspalsy.com via Legal :Assistant Karen Smith
> ([email protected])
> :
> :Also via ATTY JEFF RASANSKY via :http://www.cerebralpalsytexas.com/contact_form.htm. See the very
> end of :this post...
> :
> :
> :BABY'S FIRST SPINAL MANIPULATION...
> :
> :pREGNANT WOMEN: Baby's first spinal manipulation is NOT being performed
by
> :a chiropractor but rather by an MD-obstetrician! Chirpractors are GENTLE :adjustors of babies'
> spines! MDs are senselessly gruesome manipulators - :sometimes paralyzing spinal manipulators.
> Sometimes MD spinal
manipulation