Bacchetta Aero Availability

J

J.D. Macdonald

Any word yet on the streets as to when the Aero will again be available for purchase? I waited too
long last year to make the commitment, and when I did, oops, all gone for the rest of the year. Not
going to let that happen again.

Take care and thanks for any info passed my way...

J. D. MacDonald

[email protected] (j.d. macdonald) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Any word yet on the streets as to when the Aero will again be available for purchase? I waited too
> long last year to make the commitment, and when I did, oops, all gone for the rest of the year.
> Not going to let that happen again.
>
> Take care and thanks for any info passed my way...
>
> J. D. MacDonald

I've got a few on order and was told the framesets would start shipping in mid-April and the
complete bikes in late April.

Zach Kaplan

>I've got a few on order and was told the framesets would start shipping in mid-April and the
>complete bikes in late April.
>
>Zach Kaplan
>
>

Guess that means I'll be going with the Corsa in order to do the rides in April...

thanks....

J. D. MacDonald

Give a man a fish, You feed him for a day... Teach a man to fish, And he'll want to borrow your
tackle box and your boat

J. D.

Was in Calhoun Cycle ( www.calhouncycle.com )on Saturday and I'm pretty sure he had a 03 Aero at a
discounted price. Of course, you must have a friend from Minnesota/Wisconsin buy the bike for you.
And no, I won't do it!

Enjoy,

Perry B

"j.d. macdonald" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:20040215013843.20582.00001403@mb-
m21.aol.com...
> Any word yet on the streets as to when the Aero will again be available
for
> purchase? I waited too long last year to make the commitment, and when I
did,
> oops, all gone for the rest of the year. Not going to let that happen
again.
>
> Take care and thanks for any info passed my way...
>
> J. D. MacDonald

>
>Was in Calhoun Cycle ( www.calhouncycle.com )on Saturday and I'm pretty sure he had a 03 Aero at a
>discounted price. Of course, you must have a friend from Minnesota/Wisconsin buy the bike for you.
>And no, I won't do it!
>
>Enjoy,
>
>Perry B
>
>

hmmmm, my junior high girl friend, now my middle aged girl friend, lives in Green Bay, WI.

Worth looking into...

Thanks...

J. D.