Bacchetta Forum???

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"EZ Biker :-\)" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
> one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
> Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

Just wait, it's a new year and theres' certain to be a new flavor of the month. :)

It sounds like a good Idea, I just started a Yahoo Group (Yeh I know, I hate the advertising too)
all the current owners and wanna b's there Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not Broken"
www.recumbentstuff.com

"EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
> one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
> Bacchetta
Aero
> Pilot)

Good Looking site Denny. I'm already a registered with Yahoo and am in the SFRR Yahoo Group.
EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

news:[email protected]...