Bacchetta Forum???

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ez Biker :-\), Feb 14, 2003.

  1. As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
    one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
    Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    Tags:

  2. Mikeb

    Mikeb Guest

    "EZ Biker :-\)" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
    > one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
    > Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    Just wait, it's a new year and theres' certain to be a new flavor of the month. :)

  3. It sounds like a good Idea, I just started a Yahoo Group (Yeh I know, I hate the advertising too)
    all the current owners and wanna b's there Denny in Sayre, Pa "Bent but not Broken"
    www.recumbentstuff.com

    "EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As popular as Bacchetta's are; I'm wondering if anyone knows of any forums or has plans to start
    > one? (Maybe like the Easy Racer one?) EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON,
    > Bacchetta
    Aero
    > Pilot)

  4. Good Looking site Denny. I'm already a registered with Yahoo and am in the SFRR Yahoo Group.
    EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    news:Qnt3a.72243$Xr1.[email protected]...