Bacchetta's COOL Promo Setup / Teardown

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ez Biker :-\)

Yes, I'm still reflecting back on the really FUN Bacchetta Bike Rally in South Florida last week.
One of the really COOL things observed was how quickly these fine folks could setup / remove their
tent and their bikes. Besides the COOL bikes, they also have a portable bike stand that someone
within the company designed. I believe there's room for about 5 or 6 bikes that are placed on
individual curved straight bowed bottom strips and then anchored in place with a spring loaded bar
with a curved end that fits over the rear wheel. Once the demo is over they just re-anchor the bikes
to the bike stand and roll all of them, easily back into their spacious trailer. I overheard
numerous people stating they (Bacchetta People) could probably make some decent income in marketing
the bike stand it's self. Their demo tent was basically an accordion frame, with a plastic
(Polyethylene Or other material?) cover that can be mounted on / removed quickly. Clearly their
efficient demo procedure added to the very successful bike rally event.

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

Jim, I think these things take time. At present they have some EXCELLENT bikes and a pretty cool
portable bike promo stand; (Built out of need, not as a potential sales item, as of yet...) so who
knows, maybe a Bacchetta Bike repair stand could be a potential product, in the future. EZ Biker :)
Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"jim h" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.
>

Great idea! Don

jim h wrote:

> I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.
>
>
>

I have a brand new PR-5 with travel bag that I will sell for 35% less than the retail price I paid.
I just don't use it. I think I have my original invoice. UPS should add about $10, I'd guess.

--
Gator Bob Siegel EasyRacers Ti Rush "Don" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Great idea! Don
>
> jim h wrote:
>
> > I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.
> >
> >
> >
> >

Status
Not open for further replies.