Bacchetta's COOL Promo Setup / Teardown

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
Yes, I'm still reflecting back on the really FUN Bacchetta Bike Rally in South Florida last week.
One of the really COOL things observed was how quickly these fine folks could setup / remove their
tent and their bikes. Besides the COOL bikes, they also have a portable bike stand that someone
within the company designed. I believe there's room for about 5 or 6 bikes that are placed on
individual curved straight bowed bottom strips and then anchored in place with a spring loaded bar
with a curved end that fits over the rear wheel. Once the demo is over they just re-anchor the bikes
to the bike stand and roll all of them, easily back into their spacious trailer. I overheard
numerous people stating they (Bacchetta People) could probably make some decent income in marketing
the bike stand it's self. Their demo tent was basically an accordion frame, with a plastic
(Polyethylene Or other material?) cover that can be mounted on / removed quickly. Clearly their
efficient demo procedure added to the very successful bike rally event.

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

Jim, I think these things take time. At present they have some EXCELLENT bikes and a pretty cool
portable bike promo stand; (Built out of need, not as a potential sales item, as of yet...) so who
knows, maybe a Bacchetta Bike repair stand could be a potential product, in the future. EZ Biker :)

"jim h" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

Great idea! Don

jim h wrote:

> I wish they'd design and market an inexpensive repair stand.

I have a brand new PR-5 with travel bag that I will sell for 35% less than the retail price I paid.
I just don't use it. I think I have my original invoice. UPS should add about $10, I'd guess.

--
news:[email protected]...