Back ache !!!

Mr P.Nis

Guest
After a hard workout on the bicycle my back really aches.

Sometimes I can't get to sleep.

I think that the bicycle and my postions could be wrong.

Currently I am riding a village bicycle - from on top.

Does anyone have any useful advice regarding postions ?

"Mr P.Nis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> After a hard workout on the bicycle my back really aches.
>
> Sometimes I can't get to sleep.
>
> I think that the bicycle and my postions could be wrong.
>
> Currently I am riding a village bicycle - from on top.
>
> Does anyone have any useful advice regarding postions ?

Does your back have an indention that reads "died in 1946"? That could be from the pounding that
you"re taking every night at the grave yard.