Back ache !!!

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mr P.Nis, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Mr P.Nis

    Mr P.Nis Guest

    After a hard workout on the bicycle my back really aches.

    Sometimes I can't get to sleep.

    I think that the bicycle and my postions could be wrong.

    Currently I am riding a village bicycle - from on top.

    Does anyone have any useful advice regarding postions ?

    Tags:

  2. Furgy

    Furgy Guest

    "Mr P.Nis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > After a hard workout on the bicycle my back really aches.
    >
    > Sometimes I can't get to sleep.
    >
    > I think that the bicycle and my postions could be wrong.
    >
    > Currently I am riding a village bicycle - from on top.
    >
    > Does anyone have any useful advice regarding postions ?

    Does your back have an indention that reads "died in 1946"? That could be from the pounding that
    you"re taking every night at the grave yard.